Where is mitsurlygirl (sp)

There was a lady on here who would review her cruise. She did amazing job with details and was helpful with questions. I just got back on cruise critic and looked for her but I'm not sure that the correct spelling or her complete name she went by. 

Thanks kimmegirl17 

1 minute ago, Kimmegirl17 said:

There was a lady on here who would review her cruise. She did amazing job with details and was helpful with questions. I just got back on cruise critic and looked for her but I'm not sure that the correct spelling or her complete name she went by. 

Thanks kimmegirl17 

Several recent posts but she has only done land vacations I believe since  shut down.

She still writes reviews  but mostly  on her blog since they aren’t cruise related and don’t really belong here but can still offer insight into several locations visited by cruise ships.

Search @mitsugirly for posts and blog.

• Like 1

Here’s a link to her website. Hope it’s ok to post it here.

https://www.travelwithmitsugirly.com

Looks like she’s on a land trip to Mexico right now. Since cruising shut down she has been doing land trips, no cruises yet that I know of. When she does cruise it’s mainly been on NCL and Carnival. She’s only done a couple of Royal Caribbean cruises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Is this like saying Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice????  😉 

8 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

😂 I was just thinking something similar (the bat signal) 🦇🧜🏽‍♀️

I don’t know if I could hear the calling but when someone tags me I usually get a notification to appear somehow. Then I just cross my arms in front of me and nod my head and poof, I’m there like Jeannie. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 17

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 9:05 PM, perfect match said:

Here’s a link to her website. Hope it’s ok to post it here.

https://www.travelwithmitsugirly.com

Looks like she’s on a land trip to Mexico right now. Since cruising shut down she has been doing land trips, no cruises yet that I know of. When she does cruise it’s mainly been on NCL and Carnival. She’s only done a couple of Royal Caribbean cruises.

Thanks! I just bookmarked that site in case this post goes **poof** into the night.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 8:09 PM, Kimmegirl17 said:

Thanks kimmegirl17 

Edited by Arzeena

1 hour ago, Vacationdreamer<>< said:

So glad you answered yourself @mitsugirly  I visit your personal site.  Hope you are doing well.  

Hope Mexico is a blast!!

Thanks. It was a lot of fun. Sakari started talking about wanting to do a "certain" cruise next year in the summer...so that may be coming. 🙂  

• Like 1