Wonderland limitations?

bluecruise456

11 minutes ago, George C said:

I agree I believe this is rccl. On every specialty restaurant we done we were able to order multiple appetizers and desserts. I heard this restaurant was excellent, we haven’t sailed on a ship with it , we will next year.

Then it would be helpful, including for you, if you post this question in the rccl sub-forum.

Otherwise, most of those reading this won't have a clue what you are asking about, and even fewer would have the answer.

"Wonderland"?  Wasn't that a dog-racing park someplace not too long ago?

😠

GC

• Like 1

I'll try to help. I have eaten at Wonderland on Royal.

Wonderland is like nothing else you have experienced other than it provides food.

You select a concept, if you will, rather than an a' la carte type menu. I don't recall there being an Appetizer menu in conjunction with Main Course, and then a dessert menu.

The theme of the restaurant is the magical world of Alice in Wonderland.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

What ships have "Wonderland"?

Most of the Oasis Class and Quantum Class ships on Royal Caribbean will have Wonderland.

* Some ships, when in Asia...Wonderland becomes a high-end Chinese specialty restaurant.

1 hour ago, bonsai3s said:

Most of the Oasis Class and Quantum Class ships on Royal Caribbean will have Wonderland.

* Some ships, when in Asia...Wonderland becomes a high-end Chinese specialty restaurant.

It wasn’t on oasis or allure when we sailed, I know it’s on harmony and symphony.

( it may have been added to oasis since we sailed)

23 hours ago, klfrodo said:

Here's a YouTube video

Thanks for the video.  An interesting dining concept, but. I'll pass.

6 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

I might like that if the Alice in Wonderland theme was not part of the experience.  

• Like 1

I thought the most interesting part of the video is the entrance into the restaurant.  It does provide a nice "transition" into the dining experience.  It reminded me of the entrance into the Tuscan Grille on Celebrity Eclipse.  It "prepares one" for the dining experience to follow.  

I’ve eaten in Wonderland several times, including just last week. The best thing to do is let the waiter decide your courses. That’s what they recommend anyways. Regarding dessert, they bring out everything. 

Go and enjoy. It’s a neat experience. 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 10:35 AM, GeezerCouple said:

Then it would be helpful, including for you, if you post this question in the rccl sub-forum.

Otherwise, most of those reading this won't have a clue what you are asking about, and even fewer would have the answer.

"Wonderland"?  Wasn't that a dog-racing park someplace not too long ago?

😠

GC

I thought it was Michael Jackson's place. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, bluecruise456 said:

Thank you for the response,  from the video's I watched the quantity of food seemed to be on the slim side, but the experience looked like something to witness in person.  Do they allow an adult to order from the kid's menu  (fruit salad looked pretty good)?

There's plenty of food. If you want more of anything, or want to order from the kid's menu...they will almost always accomodate you.

* Once, we were so full, we couldn't eat the dessert. The Asst. Maitre D' said: "No worries, come back tomorrow and we'll have it ready for you."

We did...came back and enjoyed the dessert.

Edited by bonsai3s

On 9/20/2022 at 5:41 PM, bluecruise456 said:

Thank you for the response,  from the video's I watched the quantity of food seemed to be on the slim side, but the experience looked like something to witness in person.  Do they allow an adult to order from the kid's menu  (fruit salad looked pretty good)?

No way will you leave Wonderland hungry. Not a chance. 

On 9/19/2022 at 10:01 AM, bluecruise456 said:

At wonderland, is to possible to order multiple appetizers or desserts per person or is there a limit for each table?

Better to post this in the Royal Caribbean Forum. You'll get many first hand answers. We're actually going to Wonderland on Symphony OTS in December.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/51-royal-caribbean-international/