Brand of soap and shampoo in a Signature Suite?

NorthWestPassage

As far as I know the same as the rest of the ship, Elemis. Shampoo and conditioner in one. Liquid soap or shower gel; bar soap possibly at the sink.

ETA: happy to be corrected by someone who has stayed in this suite!

Edited by crystalspin
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, crystalspin said:

As far as I know the same as the rest of the ship, Elemis. Shampoo and conditioner in one. Liquid soap or shower gel; bar soap possibly at the sink.

ETA: happy to be corrected by someone who has stayed in this suite!

Elemis Shampoo, Conditioner, and Shower Gel are all in separate bottles.  Bar soap is available and if it's not there, just ask for it.  We prefer bar soap over shower gel so always get one bar for each sink and one for the shower.

My pre-cruise ritual is to buy a bar of L'Occitane Shea Verbena Extra-Gentle Soap, for the shower.  The scent tells my brain I'm on vacation.  Since I usually buy the large bar, I take it back home when the cruise is over.

REALLY don't like any kind of shower gel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HUNKY said:

My pre-cruise ritual is to buy a bar of L'Occitane Shea Verbena Extra-Gentle Soap, for the shower.  The scent tells my brain I'm on vacation.  Since I usually buy the large bar, I take it back home when the cruise is over.

REALLY don't like any kind of shower gel.

What a great idea!  I truly dislike the strong scent of the Elemis products so always bring my own.  Plus they dry my hair and skin out like crazy.  Not a great way to promote their product. I used to love the tingly mint gel they had before.  It would be nice if they could provide unscented or lightly scented citrus products for those who are scentsitive. 

• Like 1