What happened to Ships on a Stick?

groundloop

John Heald posted today that "Thanks so much “I “ and I hope you are having a brilliant time. We have not stopped the trophies. I am afraid there was a supply chain issue from the factory in Cleveland, Ohio where they are made but that has been resolved and we should get them back to the ships no later than the end of this month. But, they will be back and will return to being prizes again."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, 1kaper said:

John Heald posted today that "Thanks so much “I “ and I hope you are having a brilliant time. We have not stopped the trophies. I am afraid there was a supply chain issue from the factory in Cleveland, Ohio where they are made but that has been resolved and we should get them back to the ships no later than the end of this month. But, they will be back and will return to being prizes again."

Thanks for sharing.

BTW, Cleveland, Ohio is one of his stock phrases.  I have my doubts that those trophies are actually made there.  How do you say "Cleveland" in Mandarin?  Or what's the local equivalent? 😉

6 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

Thanks for sharing.

BTW, Cleveland, Ohio is one of his stock phrases.  I have my doubts that those trophies are actually made there.  How do you say "Cleveland" in Mandarin?  Or what's the local equivalent? 😉

Hahaha.  I never knew that.  A quick search on is posts and you are very correct.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1kaper said:

Very good news—thanks for posting!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1kaper said:

Thank you for posting. This is great news.

Agree  with others Cleveland is his stock place to use. When posting numbers of passengers etc on board he always says the number from Cleveland.

3 hours ago, Honolulu Blue said:

Thanks for sharing.

My ships on sticks say they were made either at a company in Miami or another company in Hialeah.

Edited by Raiderguy8
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2022 at 7:45 PM, Rudyard said:

People with faster internet connections won them all at trivia 

I didn't realize there was such a thing as a "fast" internet connection on Carnival.  😬

Anyway, yeah, I saw John's post that Ships on a Stick will be back soon.