what restaurant, is breakfast served main dining room, Adventure of the Seas

JOHN 57

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You may have thought of Anthem or other Q class ship. 

Even then, the MDR's are basically a regular one with walls lol.  Two levels and across from each other.  Pretty sure on Anthem breakfast was in the two lower ones so my answer remains the same.

9 minutes ago, BND said:

No. There is one MDR, but it's three levels.

3 minutes ago, BND said:

Even then, the MDR's are basically a regular one with walls lol.  Two levels and across from each other.  Pretty sure on Anthem breakfast was in the two lower ones so my answer remains the same.

Your answer is correct but I can understand the confusion.  Doesnt each MDR level has its own name?  I always thought that was silly. I'd remember the deck # of the MDR before remembering the name.

2 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Your answer is correct but I can understand the confusion.  Doesnt each MDR level has its own name?  I always thought that was silly. I'd remember the deck # of the MDR before remembering the name.

Yes, they each have their own name.  Our first trip on Anthem, they were doing Dynamic Dining (loved it) and second it was just regular MDR, but they still had the names of each one.  It would be very easy to remove walls and connect the entire set which we may see in the future.  OP asked about Adventure though.

Edited by BND
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HBE4 said:

Doesnt each MDR level has its own name? 

On Q class each venue has its own name - you may be thinking of Oasis, when there was a plan to convert her to Dynamic Dining and each level of the MDR got its own name. 

• Thanks 1

Ok, thanks. I know on Liberty, each MDR floor has a name. Rembrandt (deck 3), Michelangelo (deck 4) & Botticelli (deck 5). 

But I wasn't sure if that was true for  Adventure as I never sailed Voyager class 

2 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

I would like to know, what main dining room, is breakfast served on Adventure of the Seas.

The location, opening hours and menus for all meals and bars for all the dining facilities and bars are listed on the App.

29 minutes ago, matj2000 said:

This is a very easy thing to find out once on the ship

Not really sure the need to ask the question before hand..

Perhaps it is important for their cabin location, or some other personal reason.

Whatever the reason it is easy enough to find out from the app but perhaps they aren’t aware of that option.