How to Resolve Account Folio after cruise

cruiserdru

Yes, I know. I have always checked it before leaving. I checked it twice along the way. We were sailing in a suite and had the premier package. I had already had to get them to refund charging my Visa card in advance for the two specialty dining for each of us.

But, now I have been charged for a suite embarkation specialty dinner for two, crew appreciation for 1 of us, and something marked Contra - Premier beverage package to the tune of $60.88. We always had wine by the gIass that was fully covered by the premier package. I only spent $55 outside of package/suite covered items.

Any special number to call or just call the main line and hang in there?

Thanks for any advice/experience of others.

Dru

I got off Saturday and my Bingo winnings had disappeared from my statement. I emailed customerrelations@princesscruises.com and via the princess.com website. Not heard back yet though it does say 7 day response.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would call the main Princess number. They will then need to transfer you to the correct department. Emailing can take weeks if not months for a reply which could impact your ability to file a dispute with your credit card if you aren’t able to get things straightened out directly with Princess.

It's now 9 weeks since returning from cruise.

Received email from Princess day after we returned home which confirmed on our Folio we were due refundable OBC and, it had been referred to finance.

Called Princess after 8 weeks and they advised to send email to guest relations. 

Chased on phone again today and advised that guest relations are working through emails and it may be up to 8 weeks before we get response.

I pointed out that it was unacceptable that we had already waited 8 weeks and another 8 will mean 16 weeks.

With hindsight it would have been best to send an email to guest relations at the outset when we'd returned home, in the hope that our refund would have been made more promptly.

We are in UK and emailed pcuk.guestrelations@princesscruises.co.uk 

Edited by RaspberryCremeBrulee
Email address amended

1 hour ago, RaspberryCremeBrulee said:

Received email from Princess day after we returned home which confirmed on our Folio we were due refundable OBC and, it had been referred to finance.

Called Princess after 8 weeks and they advised to send email to guest relations. 

Chased on phone again today and advised that guest relations are working through emails and it may be up to 8 weeks before we get response.

I pointed out that it was unacceptable that we had already waited 8 weeks and another 8 will mean 16 weeks.

With hindsight it would have been best to send an email to guest relations at the outset when we'd returned home, in the hope that our refund would have been made more promptly.

What makes the obc refundable,  we are looking at buying some obc for our cruise but if we don't use it do we lose it?

6 hours ago, RaspberryCremeBrulee said:

Took me 17 weeks following our cruise in May to get my refund. After about 12 weeks I sent an online enquiry and got the standard email response. Two weeks later I used the online chat and although I couldn't get an exact answer the Agent advised that they had sent an urgent internal email up the line. I received the refund about 10 days later. 

Good luck.

Edited by leck57

On 10/13/2022 at 5:56 AM, CineGraphic said:

More like 7 weeks

12 hours ago, Bwana Tom said:

If they are lucky!!

It has taken TEN MONTHS for the I.T.  Wizards at Princess to finally correct my cruise history.

• 3 weeks later...

I had an issue with our account on a cruise we completed on 10 Oct.  I sent Princess an email but never heard back - BUT I received a check in the mail last week - so about 2 weeks and no way of knowing if the email had anything to do with it.

On 10/14/2022 at 12:08 PM, Meef said:

What makes the obc refundable,  we are looking at buying some obc for our cruise but if we don't use it do we lose it?

Military OBC is refundable. Anything you paid for and receive a refund for is refundable. One example would be paying for a shore excursion that gets canceled. On my cruise in August, we received a refund for the poor internet and a refund for missing one of the ports. They added up to around $100. I also received a refund for the poor shuttle bus service from LaGuardia to the port. 

• Haha 1