"Live" Regal Princess, Oct 26 to Dec 2, Rome to Ft Lauderdale

LACruiser88

5 hours ago, vikidon said:

Amazing! I can't wait! Curious are you allowed to take food back on the ship with you from the markets? 

Vickie

Yes, you can take food back to the ship. The crew does it all the time.

Looks like LACruiser took the same route as us.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Denmal said:

Was in an easy walk to and from the shopping district in Genoa?  We will be there on my birthday 11/19 and want ro walk around  and have a nice lunch to celebrate. 

Sounds like an amazing way to spend a birthday!

1 hour ago, Denmal said:

Was in an easy walk to and from the shopping district in Genoa?  We will be there on my birthday 11/19 and want ro walk around  and have a nice lunch to celebrate. 

1 hour ago, Denmal said:

THat's what we are doing also

4 hours ago, Denmal said:

We found it to be fairly easy.  We are used to doing lots of walking at home.

Happy Birthday! 🎂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vikidon said:

I'm curious and confused. Some are saying they are expecting 1,500 on the TA portion of the cruise others are saying 2,500. Like I said just curious. If you look online there are a lot of empty cabins.

Vickie

We got a player’s club email last night with discounted rates that included our cruise. So the ship might fill up a bit. It’s for new bookings only so we can’t take advantage of the discounts. 

33 minutes ago, pompeii said:

We got a player’s club email last night with discounted rates that included our cruise. So the ship might fill up a bit. It’s for new bookings only so we can’t take advantage of the discounts. 

I got the same. Did an unofficial count, there are just under 200 mini suites and balcony cabins open. That is a lot in my estimation. 

Vickie

13 hours ago, vikidon said:

I'm curious and confused. Some are saying they are expecting 1,500 on the TA portion of the cruise others are saying 2,500. Like I said just curious. If you look online there are a lot of empty cabins.

Vickie

Had it confirmed again that the TA portion is about 2500 with a very large number of platinum and elites.

Clearly the smaller number I was given previously was incorrect.

Toulon today, and we are heading to Aix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, vikidon said:

Vickie

Currently, the passenger count for the voyage that begins tomorrow is 2,660.

• Like 1

LA Cruiser, your outstanding photos of Genoa have me now second guessing our "Portofino on your own" princess tour from Genoa during the transatlantic.....we may cancel that one....

That market in Genoa you were at look great! 

Not for nuthin ,but judging from the photo of you and wife at the fountain in Genoa ?

you married way up and  out of your league!

• Haha 1

In Toulon, we booked a private tour to Marseille and Cassis.  It was windy in both locations, but sunny.  We had a fantastic time!

The first 5 photos are from the Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, it overlooks all of Marseille.

Photo #6 in old city of Marseille.

The 7th photo is of Cassis from a cliff above the small village.  The last 2 photos are of the marina in Cassis.

20221105_103226.jpg

20221105_103222.jpg

20221105_103814.jpg

20221105_103414.jpg

20221105_104344.jpg

20221105_110804.jpg

20221105_121259.jpg

20221105_123911.jpg

20221105_123832.jpg

• Like 4