Jewel of the Seas Concierge lounge?

ggroup

12 minutes ago, ggroup said:

Does Jewel have the older style concierge lounge that is open to diamond plus? 
if so, are drink vouchers needed there or is there an open bar in the evening as there is with a suite lounge? 

It wasn't open to us when we were on it in June.

• Like 1

The only people who get free drinks are suite occupants. Those not in a suite but who have status that lets them in the lounge would use their vouchers.

Now, that doesn't mean that's what will happen (especially if you tip well), but that's what is supposed to happen.

Was on Jewel in April/May. No one but suite guests in what was concierge lounge.  We're D+ and had to use D lounge. Pinnacles could use D lounge, not suite lounge, but also in the evening had another place,  where the LA sat during the day.

• Like 1

The Concierge Club on Radiance class ships is subject to the number of Pinnacles and D+ on that sailing.  Most sailings Pinnacles have been excluded, D+ will never see the inside of the Club.  IMHO.

Sad, because I think it's the best club on RCI.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, steveru621 said:

The Concierge Club on Radiance class ships is subject to the number of Pinnacles and D+ on that sailing.  Most sailings Pinnacles have been excluded, D+ will never see the inside of the Club.  IMHO.

Sad, because I think it's the best club on RCI.

Agree. On the April TA they let us extend the D lounge into Viking crown lounge. 

We sailed on Jewel end of July for their Arctic Circle itinerary. We're D+ and were in an OS  so we could use either lounge however they did use the Viking Crown lounge (D+ & Pinnacles) since there were so many upper level cruisers. Suite guests with no status could only use the SL. We certainly preferred the VC .... just amazing views nightly !!!

• 7 months later...
On 11/6/2022 at 9:43 PM, Ashland said:

We sailed on Jewel end of July for their Arctic Circle itinerary. We're D+ and were in an OS  so we could use either lounge however they did use the Viking Crown lounge (D+ & Pinnacles) since there were so many upper level cruisers. Suite guests with no status could only use the SL. We certainly preferred the VC .... just amazing views nightly !!!

Can you tell me if the Suite breakfast was offered in Chops or Giovanni's? We always book a GS, but we're booked in OS on the Arctic Circle in 2024.  Any hints for the OS cabin? Thanks!

5 hours ago, shirazcruiser said:

Can you tell me if the Suite breakfast was offered in Chops or Giovanni's? We always book a GS, but we're booked in OS on the Arctic Circle in 2024.  Any hints for the OS cabin? Thanks!

It was in Chops on our cruise. We only ate in there the last morning...as we preferred the MDR breakfast delivered to our cabin.

The OS on Jewel (#1060) was fine...but the lighting in the bathroom was less than desirable....Just a pet peeve of mine.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Ashland said:

It was in Chops on our cruise. We only ate in there the last morning...as we preferred the MDR breakfast delivered to our cabin.

The OS on Jewel (#1060) was fine...but the lighting in the bathroom was less than desirable....Just a pet peeve of mine.

Thanks….Well, we’re in 1060!

3 hours ago, shirazcruiser said:

Thanks….Well, we’re in 1060!

We had them change out the light bulbs in the bathroom....hope it works out for you if there still there. Enjoy the Jewel.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, shirazcruiser said:

Last January and February on Jewel, they had the suite breakfast in Chops and the Pinnacle breakfast in Giovanni's. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Last January and February on Jewel, they had the suite breakfast in Chops and the Pinnacle breakfast in Giovanni's. 

Thanks! We haven't sailed on a Radiance ship since 2015 which was the Jewel. It's good hear that RCCL is splitting up Suites and Pinnacles breakfasts since the restaurant was full at times. 

21 hours ago, shirazcruiser said:

Bidet is a plus. FF5B98DC-6731-407E-9166-55D5B9FAB795.thumb.jpeg.8ee2058b47454fbf3b64ba067a7ecb8c.jpegC5D3B54E-BDBF-4AD7-B585-33DE4FF124A4.thumb.jpeg.1856666e97f37eb230f78eccebeeac43.jpeg
Pack a soft throw blanket. 
There are over 30 drawers. Decide which drawers/cabinets you won’t use, to simplify packing up at the end. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1