Sea day brunch?

bubbie74

3 minutes ago, RenoNanaOz said:

We haven't cruised since September 2019. First cruise coming up in January 2023. We always preferred the Port Day Bruch over the Sea Day Brunch. Anyone know if they still have that?

They have a port day breakfast but not a brunch.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have the hope that the menus (MDR breakfast, Lido buffet, MDR diner) will improve over the next 12 months?
There have been so many complaints about cut-backs since the start up, I hold on to the hope that Carnival will make an effort to improve.

Foolish hope?

1 hour ago, BarbieGee said:

Does anyone have the hope that the menus (MDR breakfast, Lido buffet, MDR diner) will improve over the next 12 months?
There have been so many complaints about cut-backs since the start up, I hold on to the hope that Carnival will make an effort to improve.

Foolish hope?

I doubt it. Most times when something is gone it doesn't come back. Let's hope in this case it does when they start digging themselves out of debt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BarbieGee said:

Foolish hope?

The complaints are mostly from people who know what Carnival is capable of, not the cheap and nasty stuff they're serving now. Their new clientele that smokes marijuana in the bathroom and fights on the Serenity deck is living high on the hog with powdered eggs and ketchup soup.

3 hours ago, BarbieGee said:

Foolish hope?

I sailed in March and then again last week. 

i have said a number of times that the buffet was pretty much inedible on my March cruise. It was better this time around. 
But the main dining room was pretty underwhelming this time around.  

So I guess my answer is maybe? 

4 hours ago, BarbieGee said:

Foolish hope?

I find the complaints are mostly from a handful of poster and like false rumors are often repeated.

The menus are similar to what they have been for a while.

6 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Hope springs eternal but I doubt it TBH. The demographic for the brand is different now and unless that changes I don't see improvements to the brunch anytime soon.

That's one way to look at it. Another is that those who used to be in the target market have matured out of it. Change is the one universal constant.

3 hours ago, mz-s said:

The complaints are mostly from people who know what Carnival is capable of, not the cheap and nasty stuff they're serving now. Their new clientele that smokes marijuana in the bathroom and fights on the Serenity deck is living high on the hog with powdered eggs and ketchup soup.

annoyed.jpg

1 hour ago, ray98 said:

Don't forget.....Carnival could stop serving breakfast tomorrow and some on here would line up to explain why that is in your best interest.

Carnival serves breakfast? They should stop immediately. I don't do breakfast.

• Haha 1