Sky suite refrigerator

gizmodog

3 minutes ago, gizmodog said:

Are the drinks in the refrigerator free to drink or is there still a charge for anything you take from the refrigerator when you are in a sky suite?

We just got off Infinity and were in a Sky Suite.  On embarkation day the butler said to just tell him what we wanted in there and he would fill it up!  I'm not sure if this is a new policy or not.  Previously this hasn't been normal.

• Like 1

In our experience the soft drinks and water are no charge.;

As to wine and liquor as, cruising restarted most times we were told enjoy what you want but the recent cruises wine & liquor are not included.  We don’t drink beer so we have it removed to make room for water.  

3 minutes ago, gizmodog said:

Thank you, was the Infinity still nice? We are on her in February, some negative reviews, few positive…your thoughts?

We absolutely loved her and can't wait to be back on in February too!  She's older, but immaculately clean and well taken care of!  The staff were the friendliest we've ever had!  And they are doing a few things all the time, like replacing carpeting.

• Like 1

Thank you, just wondering as the premium drink package is included it seems that whatever is in fridge might have been n/c, without restocking. I would be happy with water being restocked and soda so I don’t have to keep bringing it myself to the room. Appreciate your responses.

3 minutes ago, 39august said:

Water there is free. No alcoholic drinks are. Not sure about sodas. Ask the butler. 

It might depend on the ship?  I asked for a mimosa one morning and the butler brought an entire set up - carafe of fresh squeezed orange juice and a bottle of champagne.

The wine splits and small liquor bottles aren’t included 

The butler will stock with soft drinks, juices, the classic beers, and water.   Don’t use the large Evian bottle unless you ask about it.  Some charge and others say to use it.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

In Sky Suite on Edge for TA.  Evian bottles restocked and not charged.  Same with the sodas.  I don't drink beer so I'm not certain but with Suite guests all having the Premium Drink pkg. I wouldn't see why they would charge for it.

20 minutes ago, itzfitz said:

In Sky Suite on Edge for TA.  Evian bottles restocked and not charged.  Same with the sodas.  I don't drink beer so I'm not certain but with Suite guests all having the Premium Drink pkg. I wouldn't see why they would charge for it.

Beverage packages don't apply to in room minibar. 

We are recently off Silhouette. Butler told us that the alcohol would be charged, but sodas/waters would not. We did not make him remove the few alcoholic items, but did ask that our choice of soft drinks be kept restocked, and they were.

21 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

My experience is that it depends on the ship and the butler.    Just ask and they will let you know.  

This is it exactly. We’ve had no problems getting beer, soda or specialty waters. Other things vary. 

1 minute ago, sunpsyche said:

This is it exactly. We’ve had no problems getting beer, soda or specialty waters. Other things vary. 

That was our experience on the Apex and Reflection.  Wine and Spirits were't included. 

Edited by kwokpot

He came thru again today.  As we have 2 sea days coming up I mentioned we would like a pool lounger on our balcony and as if by magic, one appeared.  He also got maintenance to fix a squeaky door.  

He did bring crisps (uk) or chips(us) for us too, but after a few days I asked him to stop.

We did stump him the other day, asked for popcorn and there is non on the ship.

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

That was our experience on the Apex and Reflection.  Wine and Spirits were't included. 

We are in Aruba just now.  Went to the beach and got soaked walking back.  Needed something warming so just went to the retreat lounge and got a double double rye.  They are more than happy to pour away

Edited by vji6697
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, vji6697 said:

We are in Aruba just now.  Went to the beach and got soaked walking back.  Needed something warming so just went to the retreat lounge and got a double double rye.  They are more than happy to pour away

I would ask for a double a lot never a issue in the retreat. We sail in ten days on beyond, curious on how that will compare to retreat on Edge which we did last year.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:34 AM, miched said:

Don’t use the large Evian bottle unless you ask about it.  Some charge and others say to use it.

LOL. Three cruises and the butlers keep us in bottomless supply of Evian large bottles (the bigger personal bottle, not the gigantic one they have in Luminae, and not the teeny-tiny one the buffet bar will give you) and Pellegrino since one likes still and one likes sparkling. They also keep the ice bucket populated too.

• Like 2