How Long After Disembarkation do I get the RCI Survey

plettza

We got off our transpacific cruise almost three weeks ago.  It was our first RCI cruise ever.  With Carnival and P&O, surveys via email are sent out fairly quickly.

Both my partner and I have not received surveys, and no, they're not in our junk mail folders.

Everywhere we went onboard Ovation, staff were always eager to persuade us to complete the RCI survey.  Has RCI stopped sending surveys out?

Better be quick about it as we had an extended time away from home post cruise and my computer for another week after disembark and when we returned home, the invitation to reply would not work.  If the survey isn't taken right away, it deactivates.  I tried to call about it as I promised the wait staff I would mention them by name...but this survey is outsourced and that's what happens if you hesitate.  So I would urge you to complete it asap.

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 1

If you are doing b2b, or b3b, or more...and complete the survey immediately after the first sailing...we've had crew members actually thank us (when they see us the second week), for mentioning their names. It meant a lot to them.

* The crew told us that getting a good review and their names mentioned could help them promoted, perhaps a better assignment, get a few hours off, free shore excursion, or free dinner at a specialty restaurant.

I've triple checked my Junk mail folder in  Outlook again and nope, I never got a survey. Oh well, if Royal don't care for or don't want my feedback then, whatever. I just wanted to nominate some crew members by name.

On 11/18/2022 at 7:47 AM, barbeyg said:

Yes, same day.  We both get them.  I'm surprised you didn't.  Is it possible they have an additional older email for you that the survey is defaulting to?

I doubt it.  It was our first RCI cruise and I got my final onboard statement via email.  There was no issue with them sending me the bill.

Edited by plettza
  • Like 1