Drinks in the Suite Lounge

LuCruise

On 11/29/2022 at 11:00 AM, LuCruise said:

That's great to hear.  Won't be disappointed if we can't when we go , but definitely a bonus if we can order anything.  Thanks for letting us know it worked for you.

We were in a suite on the liberty last december. Could order anything we wanted and they always made us drinks to take with us when we went to dinner. They were awesome. Whatever drink you want they will make. 

39 minutes ago, dwayneb236 said:

We were in a suite on the liberty last december. Could order anything we wanted and they always made us drinks to take with us when we went to dinner. They were awesome. Whatever drink you want they will make. 

Thanks so much for reporting back about Liberty. So happy to hear that you can order mixed drinks...and no issue walking out with one.

16 hours ago, orville99 said:

If you are on an Oasis class ship, the bar in the lounge is usually open from 11AM-11PM for whatever drinks you want.

On Oasis the bar in the suite lounge is open all day and you can get whatever drinks you want, but unless you order beer, wine, or soft drinks you have to pay for the drinks. Only during happy hour in the evening are mixed drinks served without charge. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 11:44 AM, BecciBoo said:

Now I have a question, can't find the answer to.  In Diamond lounge, each drink counts toward your voucher, right?  But in Suite Lounge, are you limited?  Or could you have 2 or three drinks before dinner and then later on use the drinks on your Diamond Plus voucher elsewhere?  Trying specifically to decide if Royal Up is really worth the bid up to Grand Suite.  All I figure you get is Suite Lounge access and Coastal Kitchen, right??

you can drink beer, wine , soda from 11-11 and mixed drinks (aka liquor) during happy hours which may be different on each ship

On 12/5/2022 at 11:58 AM, orville99 said:

Our experience on both Allure and Harmony has been the ability to order whatever we wanted from the suite bar as suite guests (except for frozen drinks - those two didn't have a blender). Have not sailed on Oasis since 2017, so I really don't remember much from that ship. We haven't sailed on any Quantum class ships yet, so no suite lounge experience from that class, and we don't sail on Wonder until January, so no experience there either.

there’s a blender to make all the frozen drinks in both suite lounge and sun deck bar on Wonder 😉

20 hours ago, dwayneb236 said:

Who's the Concierge now.?

Jorge Gutiérrez Malo & Noorina Sreeneebus

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Jorge Gutiérrez Malo & Noorina Sreeneebus

Never came out from behind their desks and hide in the corner.  We have sailed three times prior in OS on the Allure, Oasis, and Allure; plus last week Wonder.  I don't know if the concierges are overworked or what, but in the past they would "work" the suite lounge in the evening talking with guests and even sitting to have a cocktail.  I miss those days.  

We’re sailing on Oasis in 2 weeks and just received our welcome letter from the suite concierges.  This is what it says about drinks-only coffee and tea outside of happy hour.  I was really looking forward to bottled water and sodas during the day.  This is our first cruise post Covid and even before that we most sailed Celebrity so we’ve been spoiled with their suite perks.

• Coffee and Tea are available in the Lounge throughout the day. Hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary wine, spirits, beer, and soft drinks are available for our Suite guests every evening from 5pm-8:00 pm.

On 12/6/2022 at 7:13 PM, smokeybandit said:

On my 4 cruises since the restart, the suite concierges were all very social and engaging.

On Mariner this past weekend, the SL walked around all the time. Cleared dishes a lot of the time. Very friendly

• Like 2

On Navigator B2B in Sept it was Haffner and he was always engaging. Then in Oct was expecting Haffner but he moved to Ovation for the pacific crossing. We had another concierge who was just as engaging. It depends on the concierge, some are outgoing and others are well lets say should not be a concierge.