What times are the evening shows?

Canuker

We're booked on the Silhouette and would like to know the start times of the evening theatre shows, assuming there are two performances each night?

The reason I ask is so we can choose a dining time that means we do not have to rush the meal or cut it short in order to get to the theatre (or other special event) on time. This has been a issue for us on other cruises in the past.

I'm aware that Silhouette has "Any time" dining as an option. We would prefer a fixed time, though, in order to meet each evening with our fellow dinner guests; we have always found this to be a special part of the day, with people we have come to know and like each evening.

Thanks.

This shows are timed so you can have dinner and see a show both. If you choose early dining, you will go to the late show, which is usually around nine. If you choose late dining you will see the show first and then go to your dinner. The early show is usually around 7, the dinner around 8:15 or 8:30.

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Like 1

Fleet-wide the evening shows in the theater are 7 and 9.  Years ago occasionally the second show would be at 9:30 on what was then termed formal nights (the precursor to "evening chic"), but I haven't experienced that later time for the second show (and only on the formal nights) for a number of years.  It was rather annoying as the second show would be at the standard time of 9 PM on the "regular" nights and 9:30 PM only on the formal nights.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

Fleet-wide the evening shows in the theater are 7 and 9.  Years ago occasionally the second show would be at 9:30 on what was then termed formal nights (the precursor to "evening chic"), but I haven't experienced that later time for the second show (and only on the formal nights) for a number of years.  It was rather annoying as the second show would be at the standard time of 9 PM on the "regular" nights and 9:30 PM only on the formal nights.  

Not so anymore. On Apex they were 7:30 and 9:30. On our Summit cruise they were some other odd time - I wanna say 6:45 and 8:45 I think it was. I liked it better when it was always 7 and 9. Not sure why some ships are different now.

6 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

On EDGE in Oct/Nov they were 7:30 & 9:30

1 hour ago, phoenix_dream said:

Not so anymore. On Apex they were 7:30 and 9:30. On our Summit cruise they were some other odd time - I wanna say 6:45 and 8:45 I think it was. I liked it better when it was always 7 and 9. Not sure why some ships are different now.

Shows on Apex Dec. 10-17 were at 7 and 9.

On 12/27/2022 at 3:35 AM, phoenix_dream said:

Not sure why some ships are different now.

They were altered to 8.30 & 10.30pm on Silhouette on 31/07/22 to allow the screening of the Lionesses European Cup final. They were never altered back for the remainder of the cruise.