Can't get response from Shareholder services (or whoever is in charge). HELP!!

Birdnutty

5 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

My thought too! I guess I just kept bugging them. 😜

I was thinking the job is being outsourced to a temp company, since US based NCL employees were probably OOO yesterday. This would also fit with the trend of cost cutting that we have been seeing. 

Edited by zzdoug
  • Like 1

I just want to provide an update on my experience with the NCL Shareholder benefit. 

I sent it in on January 4, and it was added to my reservation today. 

Seems like a wait time of almost 2 weeks.  (Probably why they say it has to be submitted at least 14 days prior to sailing date)

And I did no follow-up or complaining, I just trusted the process.

Just an update......

I mailed my request on or about December 27, 2022, and received no reply. I then emailed all my information to the shareholder benefit Department on January 10, 2023.   

I happily received my benefit today. 

Additionally, I did send a formed request to NCL corporate a few days ago letting them know about my dilemma. Not sure which worked, but still happy to hear back from NCL on this matter and getting this resolved.

I have to say, I think maybe some of NCL's cutbacks in staffing are hurting them. BTW, my new PCC was very helpful. 

• Like 1

I spent best part of my morning and finally got help from a nice young man and cc for my shares came through. Sad because I never had an issue before and sent same information as always. Email said it was not adequate. Thanks for my great luck of getting a good employee on phone. Sailing soon tooooo!

• Like 1

I didnt get my shareholder credit before the cruise on Bliss 1/7. I waited a couple days and went to customer service. A day later they sent a letter to my stateroom. They made me forward my email request to an email on board so they could print it out. The next day the credit was in my on board account. Im a happy customer although I was definitely a bit nervous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cementhands said:

I spent best part of my morning and finally got help from a nice young man and cc for my shares came through. Sad because I never had an issue before and sent same information as always. Email said it was not adequate. Thanks for my great luck of getting a good employee on phone. Sailing soon tooooo!

Was this by calling a special phone number or just the main number? I'm only a few days out from my cruise at this point with no credit yet.

I GOT IT!!!  After all this time....  I think there was a problem with the email system, because three times I sent the email and they said they didn't get the necessary documents.  Sent it via a different email, and it worked.  Don't know what the problem was, but I feel bad that an already overworked staff is trying to sort through disasters like mine.  Anyway, I'm doing the happy dance.... we cruise in a week.  

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Birdnutty said:

I GOT IT!!!  After all this time....  I think there was a problem with the email system, because three times I sent the email and they said they didn't get the necessary documents.  Sent it via a different email, and it worked.  Don't know what the problem was, but I feel bad that an already overworked staff is trying to sort through disasters like mine.  Anyway, I'm doing the happy dance.... we cruise in a week.  

🤗

I sent my shareholder documents in with less than 15 days remaining before our cruise date, and fully expected that I wouldn’t receive any OBC, but figured that it didn’t hurt to try. Anyway, second or third day on ship and the credit appeared in our account. 

To followup -

I had sent my information to them three times, starting 3 weeks before sail date 10 days ago.

I did not get any notification from them regarding any credit.

Magically on day 5 or so, there was a mystery $100 credit which showed up in the account.  So I'm guessing they finally got around to it.

Have a great cruise everyone!