Latitudes extra 2-point Cruises

M4RK

The current latitudes benefit:

TWO EXTRA LATITUDES POINTS PER NIGHT ON SELECT CRUISES
Booking Window: November 9, 2022 - January 31, 2023 11:59 pm EST

Does anyone know how to search for which cruises are the "Select Cruises"?

When I search on the NCL web site for Latitude specials, it includes cruises with only 1 extra point...

When I follow that link the cruises listed show 1 additional point per night, not the 2. I suppose if I went through the 125 cruises listed, I would find some that were 2 extra points. But it would be better if it was a filter.

33 minutes ago, M4RK said:

When I follow that link the cruises listed show 1 additional point per night, not the 2. I suppose if I went through the 125 cruises listed, I would find some that were 2 extra points. But it would be better if it was a filter.

The past guest offer includes the 2 extra points per night.  Yes the popup says 1 extra but the latest offer of two extra points applies.  For example my cruise on the Spirit Jan. 15th out of Sydney shows the popup as 1 extra point per night but my invoice reflects the 2 extra points per night.

Edited by davencl

Here are the various Latitudes related Promo Codes on our recent Jade cruise confirmation where we got 2 points per cruise day. FWIW we were in a Club Balcony:

LATITUDE

LATREW*

LATVIP15

NCLHBENE

And here are the related Promo Codes listed in our upcoming Jan 2023 cruise confirmation that we booked while onboard the Jade last month where the CruiseNext folks said we are supposed to get 3 points per day, supposedly because of the promo and that we booked the cruise onboard. We're also in a Club Balcony on this cruise:

LATDBLX

LATREW*

Based on the above Latitudes promo codes, anyone know how to tell which combination to use to confirm we're going to get 3 on our upcoming cruise?

Edited by Ken the cruiser

12 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Here are the various Latitudes related Promo Codes on our recent Jade cruise confirmation where we got 2 points per cruise day. FWIW we were in a Club Balcony:

LATITUDE

LATREW*

LATVIP15

And here are the related Promo Codes listed in our upcoming Jan 2023 cruise confirmation that we booked while onboard the Jade last month where the CruiseNext folks said we are supposed to get 3 points per day, supposedly because of the promo and that we booked the cruise onboard. We're also in a Club Balcony on this cruise:

LATDBLX

LATREW*

Based on the above Latitudes promo codes, anyone know how to tell which combination to use to confirm we're going to get 3 on our upcoming cruise?

I just found my answer in the following thread.

LATBONUS 1 extra latitudes point per night
LATDBLX 2 extra Latitude points per night
LATREW* Indicates that you are a latitudes member and to give your tier benefits
LATTITUDE Insider offer code 1 extra latitude point per night
LATTITUDES Insider offer code 1 extra latitude point per night
LATVIP Latitudes sale  - was used for 20% off sale

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

No. LATREW* just represents whatever normal tier benefits you will receive.

I understand the LATREW* is tier benefits but confused because I have 2 cruises booked that list both.

EASYFARE

LATDBLX

LATREW*

META

PPSRVCHG

SHX50

Edited by phoenix1181

58 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

LATDBLX 2 extra Latitude points per night

Hmm - my confirmation for my upcoming cruise on the Escape has this code but as I'm in a Studio I'm not sure I get the extra points.  It'll be interesting to see what happens.  Interesting to note - it was not on my original confirmation but when I called for a price drop and to make final payment the subsequent confirmation I received shows this code.

• Like 2

With the LATDBLX code you should qualify.  Do you knew what cabin type is?  Here are the offer terms:

Applicable sailings: Fleetwide - 3+ night sailings in 2023 only

Terms & Conditions
Not applicable to categories IX, OX, BX, MX (Sail Away Categories).
Offer is applicable to the 1st and 2nd guest on the reservation only.
Two extra Latitudes points are per person, per night on the reservation.
Offer is for new individual FIT reservations. 
Qualifying new individual FIT reservations can be moved into an existing FS or Traditional group and count towards tour conductor credits. 
Promotion cannot be held as a new or existing traditional or FS group block.
Promotion is not applicable to Traditional Groups/Type: Affinity, Nettour, NettourC, CHARTERS, CMI OP EVENT, CMI OP LG EVENT, INCREG & INCLARGE.
Promotion is not applicable to FS Groups/Type: Affinity, Nettour or NettourC (classification type).
Offer is not combinable with charter or inaugural sailings.
To take advantage of this offer and ensure receipt of Latitudes benefits on board, guest needs to provide Latitudes membership number at time of booking.
In order to qualify guest must be enrolled in the Latitudes program and have completed at least one sailing with Norwegian Cruise Line. 
Offer valid for all Latitudes tiers: BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD, PLATINUM, PLATINUM PLUS, or AMBASSADOR.
Following the sailing completion, the Latitude points will be added to the applicable accounts. 
This is a cruise only offer. This promotion is not applicable on the land portion of Cruisetour packages.
Anything consumed above the promotional benefit will be the responsibility of the guest at prevailing rates. 
Government taxes, port expenses & fees, discretionary onboard service charges and/or gratuities are additional. 
Applicable to AUSTRALIA, NCL ASIA, NCL BERNE, NCL BRAZIL, NCL FRANKFURT, NCL INTL, NCL LONDON, NCL MEA, NCL MIAMI, NCL OSLO.

Edited by laudergayle

22 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

With the LATDBLX code you should qualify.  Do you knew what cabin type is?  Here are the offer terms:

Applicable sailings: Fleetwide - 3+ night sailings in 2023 only

I'm in an MA on a 7 day & a BB on a 12 day.  Both were booked within the past two weeks. 

Thanks for the link!  Both cruises are listed.  Looks like I'll be moving up a tier 🙂

Edited by phoenix1181
added my thanks!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, M4RK said:

also, this is for all cruises in 2023.  I know that list only has 125 cruises, but the T&C says fleetwide for 2023.

I'm booked on the Epic leaving San Juan February 12th, currently getting 3 Latitudes points with the additional bonus 1.  I'm waiting to see on my Haven bid.  If I win it, do I then receive the additional point for being in Haven for a total of 4 per night?

6 minutes ago, kismet618 said:

I'm booked on the Epic leaving San Juan February 12th, currently getting 3 Latitudes points with the additional bonus 1.  I'm waiting to see on my Haven bid.  If I win it, do I then receive the additional point for being in Haven for a total of 4 per night?

My understanding is upgrade bids don't qualify for additional perks.  You keep your current ones.

Edited by davencl
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, kismet618 said:

no, you don't get the extra Haven point

So I booked the Joy for April 8th 2023 last week. We booked a haven aft facing suite, so typically we get double points for being in a haven so would that mean we would get triple what we should have gotten ? So we would already be getting 14 but now would it be 21,28, or 35?

Where do you find the confirmation codes that you have listed?  I booked through a travel agent and don't see any codes on their confirmation.  That is the only one that I have.  I can't find any detailed confirmation on ncl.com.  Where would I look?  A NCL agent told me last night that my 1/22 cruise doesn't qualify for double points even though it is on the Latitudes Insider offer list and I have a screenshot of it.  I went on two cruises last year that were supposed to be double points and did not get the extra points for either cruise.  Customer service would not help even though I had a transcript of my online chat with an NCL agent confirming that I would receive double points for both cruises.  It has been very frustrating.