Have a TA and cannot see my invoice

WhiteOptima

I booked my cruise through Carnival and transferred to a TA.  I can’t see my $ details for either cruise.  When we were thinking about canceling the TA said she couldn’t see my cancellation amount and neither could I.  I finally paid both cruises off through the TA but still shows I owe for travel insurance.  I called Carnival this morning and they said they do not know what is wrong and to ask my TA.  My TA had told me to call Carnival because they never heard that before.  😠

So I am asking on here if you have a TA can you see your invoice amounts?

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The TA should be able to send any and all of your details and should have invoiced you for any payments made. 

Yes she has done that and when I made final payment she sent me the paid off detail.  Just didn’t realize the website doesn’t show the information.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WhiteOptima said:

Yes she has done that and when I made final payment she sent me the paid off detail.  Just didn’t realize the website doesn’t show the information.

With the cruises I've book with a TA, I not able see the complete invoiced details.  If hit the print documents and the general info box.  The page will give you itemized charges, any OBC, any sales of shore excursions

• Like 1

One of the major complaints in using a TA.  I like to see my monetary information from Carnival as well as from the TA.  I just recently decided to book again with a TA but it may be the last time.  Carnival would like that!

The first cruise I booked with Carnival was back in 2009 and was a penthouse suite.  I booked it with a “cruise manager” at the local TA office. 

Never tried to get me a price match, and I couldn’t get an invoice from her.  No OBC.  No champagne; nothing for our anniversary.  

Back in the 80s, another TA made payroll with my cash and I lost $900 on that one because I didn’t have a credit card.  They then filed bankruptcy. 🤷‍♀️

There must be good TAs out there but I haven’t found one.  And I have quit looking.  

Good luck.  

• Like 1