Beverages allowed on Board

mosleyman

I searched the FAQ on the Celebrity site but could not find the answer. I have two question.  Are you allowed to bring cases of water or sofa on board?  If yes how much?   Where can I find this.  Also, can we purchase case of water from celebrity and have it delivered.  I could not find anything in the celebrity store.  Thank you

49 minutes ago, mosleyman said:

I searched the FAQ on the Celebrity site but could not find the answer. I have two question.  Are you allowed to bring cases of water or sofa on board?  If yes how much?   Where can I find this.  Also, can we purchase case of water from celebrity and have it delivered.  I could not find anything in the celebrity store.  Thank you

Have brought both on board.  They allow reasonable quantities.  I taped 12 pks together and checked at the curb with my luggage.

Am a bit mystified about water as they have filling stations and the water on board is basically distilled water.  Does taste flat to me as almost zero minerals and salts.

50 minutes ago, mosleyman said:

Royal allows pre-purchase cases of water, never saw anything about Celebrity.

Most of the FAQs and the guest book they sent me do not say anything about non-alcoholic beverages.

There is one discrepancy on the FAQs under what not to pack.

The one on the US website doesn't say anything about non-alcoholic beverages. There is one FAQ that says non-alcoholic beverages are prohibited under "What not to pack."  This looks like it is on the international FAQs.  May only apply to international ports.

Thank you for all the replies.  I guess I will be bring water and sofa on board.  Normally I do drink the water on the ship but I like to have some to take with us on excursions.  I really wished that the would not gouge us.  If it was more reasonably priced I would just buy a package.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CarolRoy said:

Does the soda have to be in cans or can you bring the 16 oz. bottles?  I know Carnival only allows cans (soda, water).

Usually, cans only or max of 16oz bottles.

Cheers and bon voyage

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CarolRoy said:

Cruise is out of Fort Lauderdale.  Hope this applies there.

Fort Lauderdale you could probably wheel kegs onto the ship. Laziest, loosest, port security you can imagine.  Anything that goes through the scanner is port security, not ship.  They pay attention to nothing. Last 3 cruises have been out of Lauderdale and they mostly talk to each other and just try to crank the line through. Honestly, I think Jimmy Hoffa could go through security in Lauderdale without much attention

• Haha 2