Xpress pass names

schmidlapp

Just completed checkin for dw and myself.  When I viewed our xpress passes, they were both identical with my name, suite class, cabin #, reservation # and elite status.

Wife's name wasn't on either one.

Is this correct?

Edited by schmidlapp
Missing info

16 hours ago, schmidlapp said:

Just completed checkin for dw and myself.  When I viewed our xpress passes, they were both identical with my name, suite class, cabin #, reservation # and elite status.

Wife's name wasn't on either one.

Is this correct?

As mentioned earlier, this is a problem.  You need to call Celebrity (or your travel agent if you used one) to get it straightened out.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pickels said:

Got both Xpress passes on my phone; my wife's boarding time is 12:00, mine is 1:30, guess my wife has to wait for me! 😒

If you both turn up at 12:00 they are not going to turn you away...

Another time make sure you use the option to check-in both of you at the same time.

Edited by Mark_T

2 hours ago, Mark_T said:

If you both turn up at 12:00 they are not going to turn you away...

Another time make sure you use the option to check-in both of you at the same time.

I didn't see the "both at the same time" option on the App.  It was a tad irritating that I had to enter at for both of us, you'd think since we're on the same booking in the same cabin, it'd be linked in some fashion.  1st world problems I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, NevadaCruiser2023 said:

I didn't see the "both at the same time" option on the App.  It was a tad irritating that I had to enter at for both of us, you'd think since we're on the same booking in the same cabin, it'd be linked in some fashion.  1st world problems I suppose. 

It is easy to miss as you need to scroll down a bit to get to it when checking in for just yourself. 

Quick update from OP.

Called celebrity and was told it's a known issue that if you check both passengers in on one device, the name on both xpress passes will be the name of the person signed in. Was  also told you can both board and sea pass cards will be correct. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, schmidlapp said:

Quick update from OP.

Called celebrity and was told it's a known issue that if you check both passengers in on one device, the name on both xpress passes will be the name of the person signed in. Was  also told you can both board and sea pass cards will be correct. 

We have done 6 cruises since the app was launched and I have checked us both in at the same time on the same device .  The only DH does with the app is check the menu for dinner😂.

So this is either a new issue or some CSR is making up a answer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, schmidlapp said:

Quick update from OP.

Thanks for posting your update.  

1 hour ago, schmidlapp said:

Quick update from OP.

I agree with @jelayne. I have always checked both of us in using the same device and always get two Xpress passes. Rach one has our name on it. Just checked in on 1 Feb for our March cruise, two Xpress passes. Like always one with my wife's name and the other with my name. I would call Celebrity back and get this resolved prior to your sail date. We have always had to show both Xpress passes before proceeding to the check in person inside the terminal building. Also you each will have to show your Xpress passes before boarding the ship. Your Seapass cards will be waiting for you on the ship at your stateroom.

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

We have done 6 cruises since the app was launched and I have checked us both in at the same time on the same device .  The only DH does with the app is check the menu for dinner😂.

So this is either a new issue or some CSR is making up a answer.

Agree. Just checked in on 1 Feb for our March cruise. One device, two Xpress passes with each of our names.

18 minutes ago, Maplemoose said:

It sounds like you only see express pass on the app when you check in. Is that corrrct?  I have been looking for it so I can change my arrival time. However, my checkin has not opened yet. 

Yes you have to do check-in in order to get the Xpress pass.  Check-in normally opens 45 days before sail date.

Yes, it's strange but I saw an arrival date once on my reservation but I haven't seen it again. It was for 2 pm so I wanted to change it to earlier. Maybe it was a glitch and maybe it isn't even 2 o'clock. Another first world problem. 🤣