New website.

Riocca

11 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Yes, I was able to book the Azamazing evening and to add our passport details and our photos. 

Can you verify if your passport details are still uploaded? I uploaded my information a few days ago and when I checked today, my passport information is missing.

1 hour ago, AlphaOne said:

Can you verify if your passport details are still uploaded? I uploaded my information a few days ago and when I checked today, my passport information is missing.

Mine is still all there - did it ask you if you wanted to save your information before you signed out?

36 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Mine is still all there - did it ask you if you wanted to save your information before you signed out?

I will attempt to upload my passport information again. I will remember to click save, thanks.

36 minutes ago, G2G said:

Which bit is functioning, I can’t do anything with my booking 🤔

The whole site had a notification that it was temporarily suspended.  You could not even search for cruises.  Now you can and could take them through to booking if you wished

Another website question.

My "Upcoming Cruise" (for late summer) is not showing up under my online profile.  Final payment is due tomorrow.  Up to this point, electronic payment (credit card) via my travel agency's web-page has errored out.

I just filled out the  online  "Future Bookings and Loyalty Support Form" and for the first time since I started trying to do this, I believe it may have filed.   Assuming it did, does anyone have any experience with how quickly Azamara acts on these forms.

Has Azamara explicitly told anyone that they are not holding us to the final payment dates (i.e. will not cancel the booking) given the current difficulties with their user systems?

Thanks!!

6 hours ago, IDLnyc said:

My "Upcoming Cruise" (for late summer) is not showing up under my online profile.  Final payment is due tomorrow.  Up to this point, electronic payment (credit card) via my travel agency's web-page has errored out.

I just filled out the  online  "Future Bookings and Loyalty Support Form" and for the first time since I started trying to do this, I believe it may have filed.   Assuming it did, does anyone have any experience with how quickly Azamara acts on these forms.

Has Azamara explicitly told anyone that they are not holding us to the final payment dates (i.e. will not cancel the booking) given the current difficulties with their user systems?

Thanks!!

It took a week for me to get a reply from that form. Reply was that my booking should now show in my account. It did not and still doesn’t show. 
Made my final payment on Tuesday through my cruise agent. Took her a week to get them to correct invoice enough to pay. Acct still showing a random balance due through agent’s site. 

My agent was told that they are not automatically canceling any bookings for lack of payment until May 1. They aren’t canceling bookings made before the changeover at all. Think she said it was only bookings after 4/24 that would be subject to auto Cancelation for lack of payment. There was a letter emailed to agents yesterday. 
This may be a better contact form for you but your agent should really call them.  

https://www.azamara.com/about-azamara/contact-us/contact-form

Pls excuse any typos. Doing this in car on the way to airport. 

Edited by JaneStarr
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

For anyone whose future cruises have "disappeared", try this.  When you log in, click on your initial, then click on "upcoming cruises".  If it says that you don't have any, click on your initial again, and click on upcoming cruises again.  This seems to work on my account.  

Yesterday when I went on and got to my reservations, when I clicked on manage reservation I got all of the Java code used - pages of it.  Not a good sign.  This is definitely a work in progress and they don't seem to be making good or quick progress.

If you want a laugh, go into the addons and scroll down.  You can add Arthritis, allergies and assorted other fun things at no cost!  What a deal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Hi all. I have a mid-June cruise booked that didn’t show in my account until yesterday. That’s after I completed the form on April 3 and again a week ago.  A few days ago I received an email confirming the form receipt and that everything should now be corrected. I replied that my cruise was still not showing up and repeated the form content.  Then voila yesterday my cruise showed up in my account. Hope it’ll improve for everyone 🤞.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi all!  I have a September cruise booked.  The cruise is now showing in my account,  but I do not see the OBC anywhere. I had booked this trip while onboard another Azamara cruise,  with a lot of promotional OBC.  Interestingly,  I played around under "Add ons" today, and added the "Chefs Table plus 2".  I clicked "apply" and now it shows Chefs Table plus 2 under "booked" add ons.  I did not pay anything to book it although the price said $290.  Not sure if it's accounting for my OBC?  Or just a placeholder.  I didn't receive any kind of confirmation email.  I'm fine if it's just a placeholder,  or if we get it for free 🙂 .  We shall see!   

Our June 24 cruise shows up sometimes, and sometimes not.  It says we owe for the excursions we have paid for, and as far as I can tell on the invoice, they have double charged us, hence, the amount they say we owe.  It is like they charged me $1500 and my husband $1500 when the total for both of us is $1500.  I have filled out the form twice and been told my cruise will now show up.  Yes, it does, but the billing is crazy.  Also, if I scroll down on the excursions we chose, it shows we owe almost 2 million dollars.  This does make me laugh.  I have printed copies of the confirming payment emails, so am not worried about problems on embarkation.  Just thought I would post my experience in case any one else has similar problems.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, IDLnyc said:

Thanks!!

My experience has included getting three different replies to the same specific question about an imminent departure, sent after 2, 3 and 6 days.  Only the first answer was correct!

I had a more general issue that I raised on the weekend they switched over, but only got an acknowledgement three days ago!

Their email response management (I'm hesitant to add the word 'system') leaves much to be desired.

4 hours ago, JaneStarr said:

It took a week for me to get a reply from that form. Reply was that my booking should now show in my account. It did not and still doesn’t show. 
Made my final payment on Tuesday through my cruise agent. Took her a week to get them to correct invoice enough to pay. Acct still showing a random balance due through agent’s site. 

My agent was told that they are not automatically canceling any bookings for lack of payment until May 1. They aren’t canceling bookings made before the changeover at all. Think she said it was only bookings after 4/24 that would be subject to auto Cancelation for lack of payment. There was a letter emailed to agents yesterday. 
This may be a better contact form for you but your agent should really call them.  

https://www.azamara.com/about-azamara/contact-us/contact-form

Pls excuse any typos. Doing this in car on the way to airport. 

Thanks, JaneStarr, for responding to my questions (especially for taking the time on your way to the airport!)  I'm reassured that your travel agent has been told that cancellations for non-payment are on hold.

Thanks as well to everyone else who responded or shared their stories.

Re the online "Future Bookings and Loyalty Support Form".  The first million times I tried to fill it out, I clicked (alternately) the "Get Help" button, or the "Submit" button way at the bottom (which actually seemed to relate to a request for brochures).  Either way, when I returned to the screen, the information I had entered was still there - as if it hadn't processed.  When I tried it yesterday, the form cleared when I pressed "Get Help" - which I took to mean the information was finally transmitted to Azamara - but I don't actually know for sure.  The screen is poorly designed - it should be clearer which button sends the data.

I used to work in IT (healthcare) and remember nightmare long nights when it became clear that imported data had failed to correctly populate a new system.  You need a big dedicated team to test and support these systems, especially during a transition.  (I can only imagine how the Azamara  reservations staff, probably already lean, is dealing with this.)  This is why relatively small operations like Azamara have a structural disadvantage in our IT-driven world.

• Like 2

CONTRARY TO THE FOLLOWING… NOTHING CHANGED … ALTHOUGH I HAVE PAID IN FULL AND IT SAYS IT ON THE FIRST PAGE, a balance is still owing in the next page and I can go no further until I pay money I don’t owe!   We sail in June… will wait until then to try again… 

Thank you for submitting the Future Booking & Loyalty Support Form. 

Your account has been updated. Please login and verify that you are now able to see your upcoming cruises.

Thanks and have a great day!
Azamara Support

Note: This email address is unmonitored. For additional assistance, please Submit a Support Request.

Sincerely,

AZAMARA®

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Turangi! said:

CONTRARY TO THE FOLLOWING… NOTHING CHANGED … ALTHOUGH I HAVE PAID IN FULL AND IT SAYS IT ON THE FIRST PAGE, a balance is still owing in the next page and I can go no further until I pay money I don’t owe!   We sail in June… will wait until then to try again… 

Thank you for submitting the Future Booking & Loyalty Support Form. 

Your account has been updated. Please login and verify that you are now able to see your upcoming cruises.

Thanks and have a great day!
Azamara Support

Note: This email address is unmonitored. For additional assistance, please Submit a Support Request.

Sincerely,

AZAMARA®

What do you mean you can't go any further - as in book shore ex?

Exactly… it goes to a payment popup page and that’s it… Even If I try to choose excursions, and hit continue, it wants me to pay what it thinks I owe… since I paid in full to my TA in February, I just don’t trust the site… I sent AZ Support request the documentation and bluntly, nothing changed on my account. Not sure how we will be able to get a boarding passes if it won’t let me by the erroneous payment message!  Don’t think sending another support request will make any difference so I am giving up until others report success on this board!  Will contact my TA closer to sailing… or just show up at the dock in Southampton!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Turangi! said:

Not sure how we will be able to get a boarding passes if it won’t let me by the erroneous payment message!

As has been pointed out several times here, you don't need a boarding pass.  Checking in without one is no harder than having one.  Same with luggage tags.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Turangi! said:

Exactly… it goes to a payment popup page and that’s it… Even If I try to choose excursions, and hit continue, it wants me to pay what it thinks I owe… since I paid in full to my TA in February, I just don’t trust the site… I sent AZ Support request the documentation and bluntly, nothing changed on my account. Not sure how we will be able to get a boarding passes if it won’t let me by the erroneous payment message!  Don’t think sending another support request will make any difference so I am giving up until others report success on this board!  Will contact my TA closer to sailing… or just show up at the dock in Southampton!

We have the same problem as you.  We owe $5,800 and I refuse to click the PAY NOW button so I can't get anywhere.  Also, they removed the paid in full page. Fortunately I had copied it.

A little bit of good news, there are some on the Tokyo to Singapore cruise that sailed on the 18th and they are also on ours, B2B.  They have reported that everything worked well with regards to paying money that we don't owe.  Hopefully when we step on board we will be able to forget all this nonsense.

• Like 3