New website.

Riocca

9 hours ago, JYDCruise said:

Hi, neighbor! Sunnyvale here also.

If you have any issues regarding the BA flight from SJC, you should ask to change you to one of the SFO-LHR flights. A bit longer drive, yes, but that would be preferable to them changing you to an AA flight connecting in LAX/ORD/DFW.

@JYDCruise Hello Sunnyvale neighbor. I am in Ortega  Park neighborhood. Yes, SFO would be our first choice although we love the small town feel of SJC and I’m sure you do also.

1 hour ago, Hula Girl67 said:

Thank you Kevin! So kind of you to look that up. Our other option is to fly direct from SFO San Francisco, but we really prefer the smaller San Jose airport. SFO is about 35-40 minutes away asa opposed to 10-15 mins. To SJC

Marilyn

You're welcome, Marilyn. Smaller airports are usually a better experience, but the advantage of a large airport like SFO, especially if it's a hub, is the numerous flights available if you get delayed or cancelled. When we're flying overseas, I check all the airports within a three-hour drive to see what works best. 

Good luck,

Kevin

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hula Girl67 said:

You can use Google to translate any website from another language to English. Go to “Google Translate” and subtitle “website”. Copy and laste the url there.

If you use Microsoft Edge, to the right of the address bar is a translate button. Click on the button and you get the following dialog box.

image.png.8f3303a5c09e1a57eb09610d9c449a1c.png

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kml246 said:

You're welcome, Marilyn. Smaller airports are usually a better experience, but the advantage of a large airport like SFO, especially if it's a hub, is the numerous flights available if you get delayed or cancelled. When we're flying overseas, I check all the airports within a three-hour drive to see what works best. 

Good luck,

Kevin

You are so helpful, Kevin!

2 hours ago, blag said:

Here are the basics of what you’ll need to know:

Look first at the “SETTORE” (sector) column for the word “TRASPORTI” (transport), which will indicate it’s impacting some form of transportation.
Scan the “DATA” (date) column to see if any of them correspond to dates during your trip.

Then look across at the “DOVE” (where) column to see if any of those strikes are impacting the place you’ll be on that date. Note that if you see the word “NAZIONALE” in that column, it means the whole country is affected.
Finally, if you find a strike happening in the city you’ll be visiting, look at the “SCIOPERO” column to see precisely what transportation is on strike – it could be all trains, a certain station, just buses, or some combination of transportation. Click on the link in that column to get more details, including the duration of the strike (it could be anywhere from a few hours to a few days; they’re often 24 hours).

Here is a more simplistic resource, in English

Here’s an easy short cut if using Safari browser on iPad:

GoTo:

https://www.cgsse.it/calendario-scioperi?data_inizio=2023-08-20&data_fine=2023-09-03&settore[]=390

Click on “aA” to left side of address bar to get the translate option to drop down.

Edited to add that the link I pasted above seems to go directly to the strike Calendar and may include filters I previously applied. 

I intended to post @blag’s original link of:

https://www.cgsse.it/calendario-scioperi

image.thumb.jpeg.326c389d90fe5816eae8ecdc3a2c22a0.jpeg

Edited by JaneStarr
To add correct link
  • Thanks 1

On 6/1/2023 at 11:11 AM, JYDCruise said:

For example, say on cruise day 5 we take an excursion for $200, paid for out of pocket since we've already used all the Azamara OBC. If on day 6 they are able to fix the TA OBC (call it $200), what are the odds that in such a case Azamara would allow us to retroactively use that OBC and refund the out of pocket excursion cost?

Guest Relations has told us that they will.  But they also told us that our OBC would be credited within 2 days.  This is day 4 and still no OBC.

4 hours ago, acruisergirl said:

Anyone having trouble with the Azamara website today?  Logging in to the site is OK but no where can find the option of going into my account to view upcoming cruises or excursions.

After logging in, click on the menu link on the upper-left of the page (3 horizontal lines), then click the down arrow next to your name & choose Upcoming Cruises.

• Thanks 1

There are 58 pages to this thread and I have refrained from posting, mainly because I have a reasonable grasp of how difficult new e-commerce websites can be. I was also informed by an Az employee that RCL was not being overly co-operative in releasing data etc in the transfer of bookings and all that goes with it.

Anyway, this morning I decided to make a dummy booking on the new Az website and I was somewhat shocked by what I saw.

Having filled in some details I decided to briefly log out, before recommencing. So I was asked did I want to save my details.

I have inserted a screenshot of what appeared. 

Now my grammar may not be the best, but I'm sorry, a premium cruise line should be ensuring that the spelling and grammar are correct on their website.

Please can someone at Azamara change the caption to read Do you want to store the reservation? 

Rant over. 

image.thumb.png.7483ada1f3552575e6321f1610601e79.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

8 minutes ago, norn iron said:

There are 58 pages to this thread and I have refrained from posting, mainly because I have a reasonable grasp of how difficult new e-commerce websites can be. I was also informed by an Az employee that RCL was not being overly co-operative in releasing data etc in the transfer of bookings and all that goes with it.

Anyway, this morning I decided to make a dummy booking on the new Az website and I was somewhat shocked by what I saw.

Having filled in some details I decided to briefly log out, before recommencing. So I was asked did I want to save my details.

Now my grammar may not be the best, but I'm sorry, a premium cruise line should be ensuring that the spelling and grammar are correct on their website.

Please can someone at Azamara change the caption to read Do you want to store the reservation? 

Rant over. 

When I mentioned this to my TA, her response was "this is the least of their problems".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Travels with Lisa said:

When I mentioned this to my TA, her response was "this is the least of their problems".

Same here. I am simply stunned how good the onboard experience is on board the Pursuit right now. It may all be a charade now of what’s to come I fear. We shall see. 

Edited by Marylebone37

On 5/31/2023 at 11:17 PM, Grandma Cruising said:

Same here, new number and no points although we are actually at Discoverer level.

Isn't your daughter an agent?  She should be able to explain it to you.  Pretty much everyone was assigned a new number (with 0 points).  There are now duplicate passenger records in the system.  Heaven only knows how long that will take to reconcile.

3 hours ago, norn iron said:

Rant over. 

That’s been there for weeks on my current reservations! 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rickip said:

Isn't your daughter an agent?  She should be able to explain it to you.  Pretty much everyone was assigned a new number (with 0 points).  There are now duplicate passenger records in the system.  Heaven only knows how long that will take to reconcile.

My account has always been correct (acct no., Discoverer Plus level, point total) and still is today – is it because I don't have a cruise booked?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

My account has always been correct (acct no., Discoverer Plus level, point total) and still is today – is it because I don't have a cruise booked?

Ours has always been correct too, and we have 3 cruises booked. Our balance due is also correct for all 3 cruises. We also received emails from Azamara confirming our OBC for all cruises and that was also correct.

• Like 1

URGENT HELP NEEDED

I have tried to book online as the phone is not open for answering (out of hours) I dont know if my booking was successful and I want to book back to back.   Am I supposed to get confirmation ? email anything that lets me know I have booked.  i have 2 hours until the special runs out.

DO I just go through an agent ? what happens if the booking I am making is for new bookings only and I have just booked already ?

So many questions

6 hours ago, norn iron said:

Rant over. 

It irks me every time I see it!

• Like 1

I've booked but have not paid for excursions on the new website and I want to book additional tours.   I know when adding new excursions I clicked on a "save icon" at the bottom of the screen but now it doesn't appear anywhere.  This website is driving me crazy.🙃

Could someone please tell me how to save an excursion to my account?

3 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

No, we don't have a cruise booked either. You must be lucky!

Number and loyalty level were ok and most of the points were there until quite recently.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Janet&Carl said:

URGENT HELP NEEDED

I have tried to book online as the phone is not open for answering (out of hours) I dont know if my booking was successful and I want to book back to back.   Am I supposed to get confirmation ? email anything that lets me know I have booked.  i have 2 hours until the special runs out.

DO I just go through an agent ? what happens if the booking I am making is for new bookings only and I have just booked already ?

So many questions

Try going to https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/, sign in, and see if your cruise is listed.

I booked a cruise, selecting the 24 hour hold option, and it appeared there, even though I didn't get a confirmation email.  I could also see a past cruise from April.

Interestingly, when I logged on via the main azamara.com site, all I could see was the past cruise.

It's clear that there is poor integration between the main site and the web-wrapper around the Seaware reservation system, but the above work-around seems to be viable for now.

P.S. I rebooked that new booking via my TA.  The one I made directly is correctly showing as "Cancelled" but my TA one is not showing up at all!  I think the reason for that is a different email address on the booking which Azamara have now updated, but they say it could take 72 hours for it to work through the system.  That sort of delay on a modern online system is astonishing!

6 hours ago, rickip said:

She can’t figure it out either! The strange thing is that at first in the new system my information was all there and correct. It disappeared only after 2-3 weeks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fruitmachine said:

Try going to https://seaware.azamara.com/touchb2c/, sign in, and see if your cruise is listed.

I booked a cruise, selecting the 24 hour hold option, and it appeared there, even though I didn't get a confirmation email.  I could also see a past cruise from April.

Thank you so much - that worked 🙂

• Like 1

There seems to be two systems operating here which is probably adding to the confusion, first there’s Azamara.com if I sign in using the profile logo I ca see my correct loyalty level and points, but without those for our March cruise, and can access all of our future cruise. However if I go to the Seaware booking system to log in my loyalty number is different with no points and Adventurer level, I can see our next cruise but I think this is because I inadvertently saved it to the system back when it first went live.

When I made a held booking online last week like others I lost it eventually finding it in the Seaware system, when I telephoned to confirm the booking and changed the cabin number the confirmed booking didn’t show in Azamara.com only on the Seaware system because the loyalty numbers were wrong. I should have picked this up when I confirmed the booking but I missed it so I called Azamara and the agent corrected the numbers, instantly the booking disappeared from Seaware and appeared on Azamara.com.

There’s obviously a way to go to get this sorted but to me it looks like whoever is in charge of the integration is reluctant to move the information from Azamara.com to the Seaware system until they can be sure of the integrity of the data.