Saint Greg's Magic Super Bowl cruise - Live - February 11-19

Saint Greg

4 minutes ago, 4hunters said:

@Saint Greg  Looking forward to following along on another cruise adventure with you!

A little off-topic, but I wanted to offer my congrats on your website.  It must be getting some serious traffic these days because I Googled to find who will be our CD for an upcoming Alaskan cruise we've booked and your website popped up number 2 in the search results!  That's mighty impressive being listed at the top of any Google search result. 👍

Thanks! Yeah I had a bit of a jump last year when google found me.

A9D8ADEC-6338-458F-8031-B7D887003CC5.jpeg.b50a0f9c8e58cd56328611466f8df020.jpeg

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

For those who do the all-state rewards they have this going on under sweepstakes. You can use your points for up to 200 tickets per day. The question is can I remember to log in and buy tickets next week. I doubt it. But I’ll try. I got my 200 today. It was 10,000 points for 200 tickets.

78C5992D-144A-4607-8B66-D2F3928C3AD0.thumb.jpeg.429c60db65f3e534f9f55267145a127e.jpeg

WOW!!  Look at the number of points Saint Greg has!  You must be a really safe driver😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

WOW!!  Look at the number of points Saint Greg has!  You must be a really safe driver😉

I don't even have all-state. I have USAA. They send out emails every so often with a code you can put in for points. At one point they had a code that could be used over and over again and we all got like a million points. They took some of those away though. But like today on the all-state thread there's a 1,000 point code. 

• Like 4

On 2/5/2023 at 6:26 PM, Saint Greg said:

For August I was kind of eyeballing the celebration cruise that goes to St. Thomas. I’m not sure which week that one is but I’ve kind of made other plans that rules out and cruise leaving the weekend of the 20th or getting back on the 20th. That one may have been the week of the 27th though.

D1768D1D-29B4-458A-888E-8D450FFA3239.jpeg

We have tickets to the Friday and Sunday Metallica event at AT&T.  Can't Wait.  We are doing the Venezia out of New York in late September for the 15 day Journeys cruise.

Loving the Review.  Safe travels, Greg

• Like 3

We were on the Magic for last year's Super Bowl and the only place that I recall being very crowded was Red Frog. The game was on everywhere. We are also on this this cruise too, so back to back Magic Super Bowl cruises for us. St. Kitts and St. Martin are our favorite ports, as we are beach people (and drinkers!)

3 days and counting.............

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, lowroller said:

We were on the Magic for last year's Super Bowl and the only place that I recall being very crowded was Red Frog. The game was on everywhere. We are also on this this cruise too, so back to back Magic Super Bowl cruises for us. St. Kitts and St. Martin are our favorite ports, as we are beach people (and drinkers!)

3 days and counting.............

Sounds good. I hope that's the case that lido isn't crowded.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

Since your cruise director is Rico, you’ll have to roll your r’s.  He was on the Panorama for the 2 weeks I sailed in January, and he said his name has 5 r’s, so Rrrrrico.  I liked him.  Lots of positive energy.

Can't do it.

• Haha 13

After Celebration I said I’d have a new phone for this one. Well the 12 month trade in deal that went to 15 months last time…has now gone to 18 months. So I could’ve still done my December upgrade but they wanted an additional $200-300 from me. So I’ll be upgrading next month.

• Like 7

On 2/7/2023 at 11:30 PM, Saint Greg said:

April 2024 is my ABC on Horizon.

I haven’t seriously looked into what to do. I do have notes I do sometimes years in advance. Checking that I have notes from May of 2020. Pandemic planning I guess. I don’t have anything started for curaçao. For Aruba I have flamingo beach and I guess a couple of excursions I was interested in. Top 10 of Aruba and best of Aruba. For Bonaire I have pink flamingos and salt flats.

Highly recommend Trikes Aruba we had a blast and have done it several times and still gave us plenty of time to go to the beach and Bugaloo's and then taxi back to ship

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dbrucern said:

Highly recommend Trikes Aruba we had a blast and have done it several times and still gave us plenty of time to go to the beach and Bugaloo's and then taxi back to ship

Those kinds of things are usually two seaters and not allowed for one person.

19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Those kinds of things are usually two seaters and not allowed for one person.

The Trikes in Aruba are a one person in front, one in back (FB photos show a few one person riders).  I recommend contacting them if you are interested.  

Just now, maluhia87 said:

The Trikes in Aruba are a one person in front, one in back (FB photos show a few one person riders).  I recommend contacting them if you are interested.  

I've looked at it in another port and one person couldn't do it. But I don't think I'd be interested anyway.

• Like 1

Greg, if you do take in the Super Bowl, you might want to keep an eye out for the 30-second ad the Mets are running. Apparently it will air in the 45 minutes before kickoff and again during the first half. It features Nimmo, Lindor, and Mr. Met. 🙂

• Like 2

Last night I went to see The Amazing Maurice. I was expecting a cat movie but it was more about the mice. 

They have a good deal this month. I don’t know why they never advertise this. Back in September they had a deal where you could get a $6 combo (small popcorn and drink) or an $8 combo (medium popcorn and drink). I assume they had a large for $10.

This week they’ve been ringing me up a medium combo for $7. This will likely be for the entire month. I’m assuming they have a $5 small and maybe a $9 large. But it’s a great deal. This is $7 and it’s normally $15.

7A1F70AB-08F4-4C42-931E-E5AE1339F20B.thumb.jpeg.7866c62e34281fe13fe6af23b23817a6.jpeg

EE405807-9F7E-45CE-8520-535A34AAE046.thumb.jpeg.6a4c1e915c4f5c0112f6fb5d75c25ca7.jpeg

• Like 15

It always scares me when I get that “important information about your flight” email and it turns out to be nothing.

Hi Greg,

We see you're flying with us soon, and we can't wait! We want to make sure your trip goes smoothly, so check out this important information for your upcoming flight to Orlando, FL.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: DFW Ticket Counter - Terminal E
Spirit's Ticket Counter at Dallas/Ft Worth is at Terminal E, our flights depart from both Terminal D and Terminal E. Guests who check in via the app/online and don't have checked bags can proceed to the respective terminal for departure. Be sure to check Flight Status for the most current Terminal and Gate Assignment for your flight. 

Save Time & Tag Your Bag

Spirit offers self bag-tagging at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), so you can skip the ticket line & tag your own bag!

Here's how to try this handy, hands-on option for your upcoming trip:

Check in at a Spirit kiosk and a bag tag will print for each checked luggage.

Loop the tag onto your luggage.

Drop your checked bag(s) at the bag-drop zone, and you're good to go.

Want to see the whole self-bag tag process in action?

Check out our how-to video!

• Like 11