3 hours ago, BOB999 said:

The following bars are excluded:

World Class Bar (Not on Apex)

Craft Social

Magic Carpet

MDR

Specialty Restaurants

Room Service

Are also excluded.  But there are a lot of bars when they are available.  

I always wonder how many people on a cruise do not already have some kind of drink package.  

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:.  

I always wonder how many people on a cruise do not already have some kind of drink package.  

We do not buy a beverage package as it would not make sense financially for our one predinner drink a night and cup of coffee in the morning (also don't need much internet).  As for water - we bring refillable bottles and drink the free water which tastes fine to me.

We didn't have the drink package, so the 2 hours of free drinks was very nice.   It is a particular menu but has a lot of options.

We would bring one of the drinks to the MDR.   So stupid that you can't get a drink during HH in the dining room.   

5 hours ago, mizLORInj said:

We didn't have the drink package, so the 2 hours of free drinks was very nice.   It is a particular menu but has a lot of options.

We would bring one of the drinks to the MDR.   So stupid that you can't get a drink during HH in the dining room.   

I am sure that they do that because there isn’t the staff to keep up with it.  Read some of the posts from passengers commenting about the slow drink service in the dining rooms.  

It is also a dining room and not a bar.  

Get your drink and go to the dining room if it is during HH. Easy and problem solved.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

3 hours ago, miched said:

I am sure that they do that because there isn’t the staff to keep up with it.  Read some of the posts from passengers commenting about the slow drink service in the dining rooms.  

It is also a dining room and not a bar.  

Get your drink and go to the dining room if it is during HH. Easy and problem solved.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Hmm.  Why not also go to the Lido, get your dinner, and bring it to the MDR!  Enough of the excuses.  You go to most restaurants and the waiter will stop at the table and ask if anyone wants to order a cocktail, glass of wine, etc.  That is called dining!  

Happy dining,