Wash and Fold Date???

We've always turned in the W&F laundry bag when we needed to and have never been charged

The footnote on the new C&A benefits page indicates the freebie (D+) is only good on the W&F date.

Is this limitation new??

On the last 8 cruises we've been on we've been able to use the W&F on the day we've asked for it, and have had no problems doing so. Just ask your cabin steward for the (paper) bag.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Ashland said:

On the last 8 cruises we've been on we've been able to use the W&F on the day we've asked for it, and have had no problems doing so. Just ask your cabin steward for the (paper) bag.

That's what we've always done. I hadn't noticed the limitation until I read the current benefit (effective this month) sheet......

4 hours ago, STEVE-O said:

We've always turned in the W&F laundry bag when we needed to and have never been charged

The footnote on the new C&A benefits page indicates the freebie (D+) is only good on the W&F date.

Is this limitation new??

Yes, it's new.  It has me a little concerned, but I suspect it won't be followed.

I've never heard of a W&F day prior to reading it yesterday on CC. 

We've simply asked for a bag, filled it and left it for the cabin attendant.    We often used two during the cruise, even if there were just a few items in the bag. (it is complimentary for us) .  We make sure  not to send it  too close to the end of the cruise. 

It is so helpful for B2B cruises as long as one understands what can go in the bag and how the clothing is laundered.   

M

It seems if it’s only available one day during the cruise, that eligible members in a cabin can likely only use the benefit once rather than once each. The items are so limited of what can go in the bag that we’ve never needed more than one bag at any particular day. But we use two bags during the course of a cruise.

m

• Like 1