Stock Holder's Benefit - Faster processing via Fax or Email?

sirclean

We depart in 2 weeks, and I have been busy, busy, busy.  Too busy to fill out and submit the form, and I just tonight realized it!  I know that i can email the information, or I can fax it (on Monday).  Which is more likely to get processed?

Thanks for the answer!  I am sure that it has been discussed over and again, but everyone is so fast and goo here that I am sure that Ill get the right answer faster than I can find it! 

Emailed over the weekend, received early in the work week.  I've done three this way in the past few months.

I am not sure it is 100% guaranteed if you take your statement on board AND will receive CCL OBC.  

I usually email mine over the weekend and it’s credited by Monday night or Tuesday. I’d guess email is easier because they can just look at it on the screen. I don’t use a form, just out my full name, confirmation, ship and date in the email. 

6 hours ago, sirclean said:

We depart in 2 weeks, and I have been busy, busy, busy.  Too busy to fill out and submit the form, and I just tonight realized it!  I know that i can email the information, or I can fax it (on Monday).  Which is more likely to get processed?

Thanks for the answer!  I am sure that it has been discussed over and again, but everyone is so fast and goo here that I am sure that Ill get the right answer faster than I can find it! 

Website says submit "no later than 4 weeks prior to your sail date."

Sent ours in well in advance by email and got 1 business day turnaround.

Don't wait until Monday, and if you wait until you are onboard ship it is too late.

7 hours ago, sirclean said:

I suppose that I could bring a brokerage statement copy to the ship too, but that would mean waiting in line.  Anyone done that?  Any comments about that process?

Cannot be processed on board.

Must do it before the cruise.

I just submitted it.  I got an instant reply that it may take 21 days to process!  Hopefully it will get done faster  (as we leave in 14 days!)

My fault for waiting! 

IF I dont have the credit by Tuesday night I will fax it over and hope it gets done then.

But I will set a reminder for the Alaska trip! That one is 2 weeks so $250 and there are excursions that may eat that up.

For this trip, not sure I will have too many expenses with PRincess Plus. 

Thank you everyone for the information and the help!  I will report back to let everyone know of the success or failure of emailing with so short a time to boarding!

6 minutes ago, sirclean said:

I just submitted it.  I got an instant reply that it may take 21 days to process!  Hopefully it will get done faster  (as we leave in 14 days!)

My fault for waiting! 

IF I dont have the credit by Tuesday night I will fax it over and hope it gets done then.

Thank you everyone for the information and the help!  I will report back to let everyone know of the success or failure of emailing with so short a time to boarding!

The 21 days to process is a standard reply. I got the same and it took 1 business day for the credit to be applied.
Also don't expect an email response.  Look at your booking online under the Payments section, scrolling down to Credits.

Good luck.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sirclean said:

My fault for waiting! 

But I will set a reminder for the Alaska trip! That one is 2 weeks so $250 and there are excursions that may eat that up.

Go ahead and submit the one for Alaska.

• Like 1

I will wait a week so that I dont have both at the same time. If I had more time for the first I wouldnt worry, but I figured I would avoid any chance of confusion!  IF it goes through by Tuesday, I ll process Alaska's trip on Wednesday!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, sirclean said:

My fault for waiting! 

You can try calling Princess booking support on Monday, at 800-872-6779 (press 3).

If you get through (if they're busy, forwards to the general queue), they can find your email and apply the obc while you're on the phone.

2 hours ago, sirclean said:

My fault for waiting! 

Did you put your sailing date on the subject line of the email?

Sent my request in 2 weeks ago, and had it in my account within 24 hours.  Yes, I got the "we are busy" e-mail, but the credit was very quick, and we are not sailing until July.

To check, open your cruise personalizer on the website, and open the "Travel Summary", when credited, it will be listed about 1/2 down the document in the invoice section.