Cruise & Airfare packages comparison website?

barbiebabe1974

Surely there’s a website that allows one to input a number of people and their ages, available dates, filter in possible cruise destinations and shows airfare pricing with it? 

I don’t want to rule out (for example) a RC cruise to Hawaii for a MSC to the Bahamas, only to figure out later that RC would have been the same price due to a “kids go free” promotion. 

or 

Disney cruise for Carnival only to later figure out airfare would have been less expensive for the Disney option making it more affordable.

(Ok a bit far-fetched, but you get the point.) 

(I’m looking to coordinate a cruise vaca for 4 families (12 people (ages 6 to 79) coming from three different states and please everyone, as if that’s not going to be difficult enough! 🤪 )

Not sure that all cruise lines get the same fare deals ...it may depend on the size of ships, thus number of possible pax, or similar considerations. 

Not aware that cruise line airfares are truly public knowledge...thus a website wouldn't be able to collect that info off the web.

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2023 at 10:00 AM, klfrodo said:

Travel Agent

That is what I was going to say! As @FlyerTalker has stated, this is a dynamic ever changing moving target with daily changes (if not more) for air fare and ever changing rates and sales in the cruise industry.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 7:45 PM, 6rugrats said:

Impossible to do.  Suggest for your sanity, you take yourself out this, and turn it over to a travel agent,

I agree - way too many variables.

Like alot of people I use Google flights for flight options.

I just recently found Cruiseplum.com from another poster here somewhere (they are NOT a travel agent - they don't sell cruises so reference is allowed) - really a useful too for reviewing cruise options (including final pricing including taxes and grats) when you drill down on a selection.

If someone could merge the analysis of those 2 sites/databases, that would be amazing (but I don't think its logistically doable)

Edited by rodndonna
typo

9 minutes ago, 6rugrats said:

There is not enough alcohol in the world to plan a group cruise.  But, both will leave you with a massive headache.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and a couple very nice gifts from the clients.  Case of wine included.  😄  Luckily they listened to me.