Reflection March 12-19

Swampbabe

Just got off the Reflection this morning. Those of you that predicted the demise of Celebrity will be disappointed. It was a great cruise and to address the things that get beat to death here:

Yes, there was lobster and it was a good size. 

Yes, there was prime rib and it was good and NOT thin.

Yes, the filet was on the children’s menu and it was delicious.

Breakfast and lunch in Oceanview was good with PLENTY of choices. We didn’t eat there for dinner but I didn’t hear anyone complain.

I had the premium drink package and everything that I wanted was available.

Service was excellent as always.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, Swampbabe said:

Just got off the Reflection this morning. Those of you that predicted the demise of Celebrity will be disappointed. It was a great cruise and to address the things that get beat to death here:

Yes, there was lobster and it was a good size. 

Yes, there was prime rib and it was good and NOT thin.

Yes, the filet was on the children’s menu and it was delicious.

Breakfast and lunch in Oceanview was good with PLENTY of choices. We didn’t eat there for dinner but I didn’t hear anyone complain.

I had the premium drink package and everything that I wanted was available.

Service was excellent as always.

We are on the Reflection on April 2, happy to hear everything was great but how was the entertainment

Edited by MISTER 67

23 minutes ago, MISTER 67 said:

We are on the Reflection on April 2, happy to hear everything was great but how was the entertainment

The entertainment that we enjoyed were at the various venues on the ship, duos and that sort of thing. DJ was good as was the band that played at the pool. We don’t go to the shows in the theater though, not our thing.

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Can any of you tell me if Cellar Masters is now a full bar, not just wine bar? If so, has the seating changed? I just read on another post that the CM on Millie is now a full bar. 

We were on the Summit a few years ago and Cellar Masters was a full bar unlike the S class

2 hours ago, 39august said:

Can any of you tell me if Cellar Masters is now a full bar, not just wine bar? If so, has the seating changed? I just read on another post that the CM on Millie is now a full bar. 

Was on the ship the last 14 days and Cellar Masters is not a full bar.

Cheers! 

17 hours ago, 39august said:

Depends on your definition of "full" On Reflection it's still Cellar Masters (dark and generally underused) whereas on Silhouette it is now Craft Central - a full sports bar with multiple screens and new seating ( light decor and generally full).  

20 hours ago, 39august said:

Was on the sailing prior to the one mentioned in the thread.  I concur with everything said.  And to address the question, Cellar Masters was a wine bar (not converted to Craft Social yet).  It is underused but became one of my favourite bar/lounge on the ship.  Daniel (the primary sommelier at CM) was great! There were a few whisky's available as well as wine.  I didn't ask for any other type of drink though.

• Like 1

We also had a great time on the Reflection (last week of Feb.) -- my only complaint was having to call guest services multiple times about people smoking on their balconies. Sigh. Each time, they did send someone to "investigate", but by the time they would arrive, the guilty party would have finished their cigarette. They said they would ask the room stewards to look for tell-tale signs (cigarette butts, etc.), but nothing ever came of it. Celebrity did send us a $300 apology voucher to be used on a future cruise.

On 3/20/2023 at 8:49 AM, TeeRick said:

Cellar Masters usually serves wine, and a limited selection of spirits (bourbon, scotch).

They also had a beer selection on Reflection and ran the Macallan and Jack Daniels tastings.