LIVE ALASKA NCL BLISS 04-22-2023 to 04-29-2023 Review

graphicguy

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

Not even sure they’re still active.  They did a hatchet job on one of the best (former) Concierges in the entire  NCL fleet because he wouldn’t let them dine in the Haven given they didn’t have a Haven cabin!

It was years ago.  They did 2 or 3 YouTube vids absolutely roasting this Concierge for just doing his job!

Dang, I’ve got nothing

i remember one guy who did extensive live reviews, he organized the meet and greets, even had invitations that they delivered to cabins but I don’t recall anything negative

2 hours ago, wacruiselover said:

• How is the Beatles cover band? Last May on the same cruise they had a new George and he was not good. Hoping for a more seasoned group this time.
  •  

We were on last week and they were amazing. They are the Argentinean Beatles and "George" (Joaquin) is one of the most talented cruise ship musicians I have ever seen. 

Edited by fastpitchdad
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, purpleally said:

Dang, I’ve got nothing

i remember one guy who did extensive live reviews, he organized the meet and greets, even had invitations that they delivered to cabins but I don’t recall anything negative

Not going to give them any pub, but one of them,  who threw a hissy fit because he wasn’t allowed to eat in the Haven, was in a wheel chair.  That has nothing to do with his horrid behavior, but may help identify him.  The Concierge be skewered was Adrian…..great concierge, but no longer with NCL!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, www3traveler said:

When you get a chance, could you please post a list of both the Bridge and Hotel Management Officers?  Thank You

I hope your cruise goes well.

It rained hard most of the day today in Seattle.

They were pictured in the Meet and Greet post.  Don’t recall their names, though!  If I run across the ship’s pics of the officers, I’ll post it!

8 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

They were pictured in the Meet and Greet post.  Don’t recall their names, though!  If I run across the ship’s pics of the officers, I’ll post it!

Should be at the bottom of the staircase leading into the Atrium.

For art, it is on deck 6 in between The Social and Taste/Savor.  They had fun scavenger hunts in March but that might not be your thing.

The tv screen with the officers is by the staircase next to The District.

Question about Ward Cove to downtown Ketchikan free shuttle please. 

Planning to get off ship as early as possible. Probably a few thousand other cruises have the same idea. How bad are the queues to get onto bus? Do NCL group excursion use same shuttles and have priority before everyone else? 

Do shops in town open early? 

Many thanks

49 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

IMG_0811.thumb.jpeg.301752e518ce168223d8ab5648f40b17.jpegIMG_0814.thumb.jpeg.a6fef0cab3a3624c5dd15bfbda5a1eb0.jpegIMG_0813.thumb.jpeg.299b80b14cebb2da4e4644a49b82decb.jpegGreat evening hanging out with new cruise friends spotting whales from the Observation Lounge while listening to a great jazz pianist/vocalist!!!!!

IMG_0811.jpeg

IMG_0814.jpeg

IMG_0813.jpeg

Oana is great. I asked her for some JS Bach and she happily obliged. Said after that it is hard to follow up with anything else. She got some other requests and we settled on Chopin for the last song.  She told me it was good to have a friend back. 😎

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Oana is great. I asked her for some JS Bach and she happily obliged. Said after that it is hard to follow up with anything else. She got some other requests and we settled on Chopin for the last song.  She told me it was good to have a friend back. 😎

Hey Chief…she is great!  

Not sure why Cruise Critic doubled my post!  

🤷‍♂️

BTW….thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you and your charming wife yesterday.  I wished they hadn’t “shoo’d” is away from the District!

Feeling “rat-like”!  😉

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Hey Chief…she is great!  

Not sure why Cruise Critic doubled my post!  

🤷‍♂️

BTW….thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you and your charming wife yesterday.  I wished they hadn’t “shoo’d” is away from the District!

Feeling “rat-like”!  😉

Thanks friend, and welcome to the pack. This is now officially a 🐀 P cruise! 😎

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So, not sure how many more pics I can post.  Cruise Critic isn’t playing nice.  I’m having difficulty signing in and my pics are actually disappearing once I try to post them.

WiFi is relatively strong ….10mbps down and 4mbps up.

Something is awry with Cruise Critic.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

So, not sure how many more pics I can post.  Cruise Critic isn’t playing nice.  I’m having difficulty signing in and my pics are actually disappearing once I try to post them.

WiFi is relatively strong ….10mbps down and 4mbps up.

Something is awry with Cruise Critic.

I've found CC to be a struggle to post on when on a ship, typically.

Thus why I usually do a TR after as opposed to Live (NOT because I get too wrapped up in my cruise...)

Enjoying your TR...haven't been on NCL thread as much...other lines distracting me!

But have Breakaway in Aug to Med & Joy in Nov (poker cruise) so back again!

Have fun!

• Like 2