Web Tool for Accessing Cruise Planner for Any Royal Caribbean Cruise (Whether You're Booked or Not)

Hi everyone,

I've made reference to this trick before on other topics, but I figured I'd put this in it's own topic post so people can identify it easier.

Basically, you are able to view any upcoming cruise planner page without actually being booked on that cruise.  Accessing the cruise planner before booking the cruise is especially helpful in identifying available excursions or the current prices for dining or beverage packages.  This is more helpful for Royal Caribbean cruises because the pricing is more dynamic and can vary widely from sailing to sailing.  All that needs to be done is some modification to parameters in the URL. 

Here's the base URL for the beverage package page (you can navigate to any other cruise planner page from there as you normally would):

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner/category/beverage?bookingId=0000000&shipCode={ShipCode}&sailDate={YYYYMMDD}

1. Simply replace the {ShipCode} portion of the URL with the ship code you're looking for. You can find the ship code by doing a search with on the main "Find A Cruise" page and filter down to the ship you're looking for. The 2 letter ship code will then be shown within the URL for that filtered page.

2. Also replace the {YYYYMMDD} with the sail date of the cruise you want to look at. 4 digit year, 2 digit month and day.

3. Sign out from the Royal Caribbean website before navigating to the url. It blocks you from viewing if you're logged in.

To make this process easier, I made a tool on a Google Sheet where you can select cruise line, ship, and sail date and the URL is generated for you.  Here's the link to the Google Sheet tool:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ukT6gOPcu7coL92LuDcyDaWXQfO88u5kN9FEdHRj5bM/edit?usp=sharing

Note that this is a shared sheet, so there may be more than 1 person in it at the same time.  You can use any of the rows 9 thru 13 if someone is currently editing one of the rows.

Hope this is helpful for some of you!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 15

6 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Hi everyone,

I've made reference to this trick before on other topics, but I figured I'd put this in it's own topic post so people can identify it easier.

Basically, you are able to view any upcoming cruise planner page without actually being booked on that cruise.  Accessing the cruise planner before booking the cruise is especially helpful in identifying available excursions or the current prices for dining or beverage packages.  This is more helpful for Royal Caribbean cruises because the pricing is more dynamic and can vary widely from sailing to sailing.  All that needs to be done is some modification to parameters in the URL. 

Here's the base URL for the beverage package page (you can navigate to any other cruise planner page from there as you normally would):

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner/category/beverage?bookingId=0000000&shipCode={ShipCode}&sailDate={YYYYMMDD}

1. Simply replace the {ShipCode} portion of the URL with the ship code you're looking for. You can find the ship code by doing a search with on the main "Find A Cruise" page and filter down to the ship you're looking for. The 2 letter ship code will then be shown within the URL for that filtered page.

2. Also replace the {YYYYMMDD} with the sail date of the cruise you want to look at. 4 digit year, 2 digit month and day.

3. Sign out from the Royal Caribbean website before navigating to the url. It blocks you from viewing if you're logged in.

To make this process easier, I made a tool on a Google Sheet where you can select cruise line, ship, and sail date and the URL is generated for you.  Here's the link to the Google Sheet tool:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ukT6gOPcu7coL92LuDcyDaWXQfO88u5kN9FEdHRj5bM/edit?usp=sharing

Note that this is a shared sheet, so there may be more than 1 person in it at the same time.  You can use any of the rows 9 thru 13 if someone is currently editing one of the rows.

Hope this is helpful for some of you!

That is awesome, thank you.

• Like 1

This is totally awesome!   I am trying to figure out what official shore excursions are offered in a port where we don't arrive until 11 am.  They keep adding stuff to my cruise.  With this I now I have what is likely a complete list. 

• Like 1

Update: I added some backend stuff so that a dropdown list of sailing dates is now available in the Sail Date column after selecting the cruise line and ship.  This makes it easier to identify dates without having to reference a list on another website.  I thought it would be super helpful for myself, so I went ahead and built it in.  Enjoy!

edit: I should mention that the sailing date list is referenced from a cruise related website that gets updated regularly, so there's nothing to maintain there.

Edited by NorthStarStateCruiser
  • Like 1

You can also add a currency on the end of the URL

&currencyCode=USD US Dollars

&currencyCode=AUD Australian

&currencyCode=CAD Canadian

&currencyCode=GBP Pound Sterling

etc.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner/category/beverage?bookingId=0000000&shipCode={ShipCode}&sailDate={YYYYMMDD}&currencyCode=(XYZ)

Edited by twangster
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 5/12/2023 at 9:57 PM, twangster said:

You can also add a currency on the end of the URL

&currencyCode=USD US Dollars

&currencyCode=AUD Australian

&currencyCode=CAD Canadian

&currencyCode=GBP Pound Sterling

etc.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner/category/beverage?bookingId=0000000&shipCode={ShipCode}&sailDate={YYYYMMDD}&currencyCode=(XYZ)

Is this how you went about finding those Utopia listings? 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NightOne said:

Is this how you went about finding those Utopia listings? 🙂

As I stated in the other thread Royal makes these web pages available on the internet for everyone in the world to see.  You just have to know to go looking for them.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topanga49er said:

Either I am doing something wrong, or do you think Royal read this and is blocking that ability to check dates?  Bc I have been trying all morning with no luck re UT...  

Not sure this hack is meant to work all the time for all ships - this is RCI IT we're talking about here.

Edited by Biker19

2 hours ago, topanga49er said:

Thank you for this.  Either I am doing something wrong, or do you think Royal read this and is blocking that ability to check dates?  Bc I have been trying all morning with no luck re UT...  

Maybe they are redeploying her.   🤔

If you call it that when she hasn't been deployed yet.  

Maybe it was a diversion, preliminary, placeholder or outdated information rendered obsolete.   

Maybe she will assume the Allure cruises from Miami like Wonder and Harmony.   

Maybe... time will tell.  

32 minutes ago, twangster said:

Maybe they are redeploying her.   🤔

If you call it that when she hasn't been deployed yet.  

Maybe it was a diversion, preliminary, placeholder or outdated information rendered obsolete.   

Maybe she will assume the Allure cruises from Miami like Wonder and Harmony.   

Maybe... time will tell.  

Or maybe they saw all the posts on social media about how to see them and they just removed her listings from the cruise planner and will blame the intern...again

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Or maybe they saw all the posts on social media about how to see them and they just removed her listings from the cruise planner and will blame the intern...again

That is what I am thinking. For some reason they want to be secretive as all get out with Utopia. 🙂

27 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

They pretty much are with all new ships, they want to make the announcement and not have it leaked by someone else

Too late😇

Maybe the rollout for it to go on sale is imminent 

Edited by molly361
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 5:05 PM, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Update: I added some backend stuff so that a dropdown list of sailing dates is now available in the Sail Date column after selecting the cruise line and ship.  This makes it easier to identify dates without having to reference a list on another website.  I thought it would be super helpful for myself, so I went ahead and built it in.  Enjoy!

edit: I should mention that the sailing date list is referenced from a cruise related website that gets updated regularly, so there's nothing to maintain there.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but this isn’t working for me.  The link just takes me to the Celebrity sign in page. The Google doc won’t let me type info for the cruise I’m looking at.  Any help you can offer is much appreciated!

2 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Not sure what I’m doing wrong but this isn’t working for me.  The link just takes me to the Celebrity sign in page. The Google doc won’t let me type info for the cruise I’m looking at.  Any help you can offer is much appreciated!

What's the ship and sail date you're looking at? Also, did you make sure to sign out of the Royal caribbean website before clicking on the link?

Edited by NorthStarStateCruiser

39 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

What's the ship and sail date you're looking at? Also, did you make sure to sign out of the Royal caribbean website before clicking on the link?

Thanks for the quick reply! I’m looking at Adventure of the Seas, 10/21/23 sail date.  I wasn’t signed in at all. 

• 4 weeks later...