free water bottles in cabin

On Harmony 2 weeks ago, both of us were Diamond and there were 6 water bottles. On day 2 or 3 a larger 1 liter "fancy" water bottle was delivered. I think Oasis a month before was also 6 bottles of water.

Harmony was a GS and Oasis was  JS, not sure if that makes a difference in number of waters.

We hit Diamond Plus on last day of the Harmony cruise.

Edited by djvcr

50 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We sometimes get 2 each and sometimes 3 each. Does C&A status matter regarding the number of bottles?  I thought it was the same for everyone receiving C&A water 
m

Yes, it matters. You also don't have to get water. You can choose other beverages like soda. And once you are D+ I believe you can get beer.

I'm also pretty sure bottled water is the default setting; you have to call C&A to switch your choice.

Edited by OCSC Mike

34 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Yes, it matters. You also don't have to get water. You can choose other beverages like soda. And once you are D+ I believe you can get beer.

I'm also pretty sure bottled water is the default setting; you have to call C&A to switch your choice.

That is no longer the case. It is now water only. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We sometimes get 2 each and sometimes 3 each. Does C&A status matter regarding the number of bottles?  I thought it was the same for everyone receiving C&A water 
m

yes. Emerald gets 2 bottles pp. Well, we got 4 bottles for 3 of us, but one of us is a minor.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, djvcr said:

On Harmony 2 weeks ago, both of us were Diamond and there were 6 water bottles. On day 2 or 3 a larger 1 liter "fancy" water bottle was delivered. I think Oasis a month before was also 6 bottles of water.

Harmony was a GS and Oasis was  JS, not sure if that makes a difference in number of waters.

We hit Diamond Plus on last day of the Harmony cruise.

Grand suites get a large bottle of water.

16 hours ago, ping1 said:

Hello all.

Thinking of returning to cruising, post pandemic.  Do Diamond Plus still get free water bottles in the cabins on embarkation day?  How many?

Thank you!

Pandemic did not change your benefits.  Yes, you still get water in your cabin, and it is two per person for Diamond.  Diamond plus might be 3.  

Just now, Joseph2018Baltic said:

Pandemic did not change your benefits.  Yes, you still get water in your cabin, and it is two per person for Diamond.  Diamond plus might be 3.  

Well they kinda did change. I got the email about how they were going to hydrate us even more. I dont drink bottled water but I did drink the coke they cut.

I get 5 vouchers so I can go get a coke, but the choice of beer or soda is gone. I finally started getting my coke, i had a can of juice from pre covid selected, and had to call in because the juice was gone after covid. It changed twice for me. I just left the water right where they left it. Sometimes I give it away.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

Well they kinda did change. I got the email about how they were going to hydrate us even more. I dont drink bottled water but I did drink the coke they cut.

I get 5 vouchers so I can go get a coke, but the choice of beer or soda is gone. I finally started getting my coke, i had a can of juice from pre covid selected, and had to call in because the juice was gone after covid. It changed twice for me. I just left the water right where they left it. Sometimes I give it away.

Yes, they only give you water now, and you can't get a soda.  This is not a covid issue, but an issue, where, they basically downsized your choices just like the changed the meals, and once a day room cleaning.  Almost every perk in the service industry has been decreased for the same issues as increased cost of people, increased food cost, and just an overall increase in the last few years.  But the poster did just want water bottles.  

Remember also, you can bring water yourself on board, which was another change not related to covid.  

1 hour ago, Joseph2018Baltic said:

Didn’t realize there was a difference. We get two or three each per  cruise.  Had a back 2 back, got 3 ea the first cruise and two ea the second. Same number of days.  
m

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

We got two of the large "fancy" waters and 6 bottled water last week on Oasis in a GS.

We are diamond plus so we get 5 drinks at the bar plus suite lounge happy hour so no need for liquor, we used our free gift for a beach towel on last cruise which are very nice.

7 minutes ago, George C said:

We are diamond plus so we get 5 drinks at the bar plus suite lounge happy hour so no need for liquor, we used our free gift for a beach towel on last cruise which are very nice.

The new toiletry bag isn't bag at all.  We don't get an alcohol package either.  Even with CK charging a couple of our drinks up there against our vouchers, we still never used all of them in any one day.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

The new toiletry bag isn't bag at all.  We don't get an alcohol package either.  Even with CK charging a couple of our drinks up there against our vouchers, we still never used all of them in any one day.  

I got the beach bag, but 1 is enough. I gave away the last one. But agree it's kinda nice.

Towels you can use more than 1, but I only need so many more bags. I'm trying to par down my cruise stuff to move.