Online Check in 45 days in advance - quick question

One of those things - done it lots of times, but I cannot remember this part:

I know you can start your online check in 45 days before the cruise (well, at least on our sailing), but you can add only partial information and add the rest of it another day.  But, am I able to pick my terminal arrival time right away? OR.. do I need to complete the full online check in full before selecting arrival time?

EG:  If I add everything except my passport, or my onboard account credit card - can I still pick my arrival time right away, and log in 3 days later with the incomplete information?

3 minutes ago, Toddcan said:

One of those things - done it lots of times, but I cannot remember this part:

I know you can start your online check in 45 days before the cruise (well, at least on our sailing), but you can add only partial information and add the rest of it another day.  But, am I able to pick my terminal arrival time right away? OR.. do I need to complete the full online check in full before selecting arrival time?

EG:  If I add everything except my passport, or my onboard account credit card - can I still pick my arrival time right away, and log in 3 days later with the incomplete information?

You czn pick your time and do the rest later.  No problem. 

• Thanks 1

This worked for me until the last check in.  I had to input everything on the app before it would let me pick a time.  This was a pain because I was on a cruise and had to go to the cabin, get the passport etc. Turns out it doesn’t matter because I’m on a cruise tour anyway and don’t have arrival time control.  Just an FYI to be prepared with your passport and CC, just in case.

We have found that you have to complete the check in including passport and credit card info for one person in order to get to the select time screen, but once you do that, you can go back any time and check in the others.

Edited by orville99

22 minutes ago, cruiselvr04 said:

This worked for me until the last check in.  I had to input everything on the app before it would let me pick a time.  This was a pain because I was on a cruise and had to go to the cabin, get the passport etc. Turns out it doesn’t matter because I’m on a cruise tour anyway and don’t have arrival time control.  Just an FYI to be prepared with your passport and CC, just in case.

You can just make up the info and go back and edit it later

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

When was this? I was able to just grab times in mid-April for my cruise this Sunday.

7 hours ago, orville99 said:

We have found that you have to complete the check in including passport and credit card info for one person in order to get to the select time screen, but once you do that, you can go back any time and check in the others.

This is true if you do your check in on the website.  If you use the app, you can just click on the arrival time section and do that without entering all the other information.

11 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Yeah and I had couple Cruises last yr you could not pick arrival time until 30days out. Rare but happens

17 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

When was this? I was able to just grab times in mid-April for my cruise this Sunday.

10 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah and I had couple Cruises last yr you could not pick arrival time until 30days out. Rare but happens

It was strange I agree.  Maybe because I was on a ship the app didn’t work like it does normally? No clue but it wouldn’t let me pick a time until I entered all the other info. It’s only happened that one time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1