becoming diamond plus on a b2b2b question

4 minutes ago, hmorrow said:

When we become diamond plus on the first leg of a b2b2b, will the benefits be able to be used on the next two legs?

Just talk to the loyalty ambassador on the first leg as he can make sure for leg 2 and 3 you get the additional benefits. I might talk to the diamond guy but for sure the loyalty guy in the end is the one to make it happen. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Talk to the Loyalty Ambassador on the first leg and let him/her know what is going on. Don't wait until the 2nd leg starts.

Good idea! Thanks

Also be sure (if you want it ) to specify your amenity item to the C&A person while asking about the status change.

Also, while your on card benefits will be updated for the next leg, your in room perks like amenity item or bottled water perk may not appear. Just ask, and they'll get it for you.

14 minutes ago, hmorrow said:

Thanks, all.

Good suggestions.  I'll bother all of them! lol

Dont forget you get bogo at D+. Gotta see to it day 1 or day 2. So cant delay too much if you want it 2nd leg. So you want it fixed. 

23 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Dont forget you get bogo at D+. Gotta see to it day 1 or day 2. So cant delay too much if you want it 2nd leg. So you want it fixed. 

Exactly! hence my question!!

• Like 1

We changed from D to D+ on a B2B.  We went to loyalty ambassador on first cruise and she changed it.  When we got our seapass cards, they said D.  So we went to guest services and they reissued cards as D+.  Evidently cards are made up prior to cruise.

• Like 1

Congratulations!

For the 2nd and 3rd leg, you'll now have 1 free "Wash and Fold" bag per person.

* We've never had problems with the "Wash and Fold"...but some have reported shrinkage, discoloration, and damage to items. Just be careful of what you put in the bag.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

Congratulations!

For the 2nd and 3rd leg, you'll now have 1 free "Wash and Fold" bag per person.

* We've never had problems with the "Wash and Fold"...but some have reported shrinkage, discoloration, and damage to items. Just be careful of what you put in the bag.

I have also never had any problem whatsoever with the ship's laundry.  ...and boy, do you get to be a pro at stuffing that bag !  Amazing what you can get in there when you know how to ease and shove things into the corners.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

I have also never had any problem whatsoever with the ship's laundry.  ...and boy, do you get to be a pro at stuffing that bag !  Amazing what you can get in there when you know how to ease and shove things into the corners.

I’m a pro at filling the bag. My DH can’t believe what I can fit in there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RFerrington said:

:classic_smile: Sooooo true! I'm laughing because we send in 1 bag...and get 2 bags back!