Carnival Jubilee Float out

kdr69

Someone mentioned to us on our last cruise that this ship will have certain specialty dining at no extra charge during when it first sails. I only found info online about select complimentary options on Mardi Gras during its "inaugural season." Does anyone know where I can find information about this for Jubilee -- like how long is the "inaugural season," and what perks it entails?

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, MsOne said:

Someone mentioned to us on our last cruise that this ship will have certain specialty dining at no extra charge during when it first sails. I only found info online about select complimentary options on Mardi Gras during its "inaugural season." Does anyone know where I can find information about this for Jubilee -- like how long is the "inaugural season," and what perks it entails?

Thanks!

We were on Mardi Gras with Your Time Dining last November and could eat complimentary dinners at Cucina, Chibang and Guy's Pig and anchor. We could sign in for a table through the HUBapp (just like the MDR) for Cucina and Chibang - Guy's was just a walk-up anytime venue. I think it's still the same now and for the foreseeable future except on Mardi Gras, Chibang is only complimentary one night - additional nights have a $8/pp surcharge.

Last I read, Jubilee was set to sail with the same plan, but, of course, things can change between now and December.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MsOne said:

Thanks!

Mardi Gras has this, Celebration has this and Jubilee will have this as well. Best to pick your time dining to take the most advantage of it though.  Those with Assigned Dining are limited to certain times they can book them, usually after 7:30 pm for Dinner.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 11:32 AM, hard_eight said:

I get that she's initially going to sail from Texas but, to put that on the hull?

I wonder if it's a decal or plate over the hull, or actually painted on. I guess Carnival plans on homeporting Jubilee at Galveston for a while.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Galveston is being rewarded by getting this new gem.  I am sure they will respond well.

I’m absolutely thrilled that Galveston is getting Jubilee! Can’t wait to board her on Dec 23rd!!

• Like 2