Concierge Club vs Diamond Lounge vs Suite Lounge

We are booked on Quantum of the Seas in a Grand Suite.  I don’t see a “Suite Lounge” on Quantum. When we were on Anthem there was a Suite Lounge for suite cabins.  Will we use the Concierge Club, Diamond Lounge, or don’t Grand Suite cabins have access to a lounge on Quantum?  

1 hour ago, Anton said:

You will be able to use the Concierge Lounge for the GS and if you are Diamond or higher you can use both the CL and the DL.

Diamond never had access to the CLs. Diamond + no longer has access to the CLs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, doghog said:

I believe that poster was telling the OP (who is in a GS) that IF they happen to be Diamond, they are then welcome in both lounges.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, doghog said:

It’s important to note the “if” in my reply to the OP, as it relates to being Diamond and also in a GS.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I believe that poster was telling the OP (who is in a GS) that IF they happen to be Diamond, they are then welcome in both lounges.

24 minutes ago, Anton said:

It’s important to note the “if” in my reply to the OP, as it relates to being Diamond and also in a GS.

OK, I agree with "if...".

3 hours ago, doghog said:

They did before the D clubs.  That was a long time ago.

We were Platinum in 2009 on Legend and invited into what was the only lounge.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, thethreeofus said:

We are booked on Quantum of the Seas in a Grand Suite.  I don’t see a “Suite Lounge” on Quantum. When we were on Anthem there was a Suite Lounge for suite cabins.  Will we use the Concierge Club, Diamond Lounge, or don’t Grand Suite cabins have access to a lounge on Quantum?  

It's in the same place as Anthem's. 

3 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Nope, Diamonds were Top tier for yrs when there was no D+ or P and had CL use. 

I recall when Pinnacle was created, but not diamond plus.  

We became diamond plus in 2007. When did they add D+? 

Thx

m

9 hours ago, steveru621 said:

They did before the D clubs.  That was a long time ago.

We were Platinum in 2009 on Legend and invited into what was the only lounge.

8 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Nope, Diamonds were Top tier for yrs when there was no D+ or P and had CL use. 

This. When I became D around 2007 (ish) we absolutely had access to the CL.

• Like 1

Who recalls sailing ships with no Diamond lounge?  

At some point, they started a “diamond event“ where for a few hours, and in a designated area, one could get sparkling wine, wine, and beer complementary. any other drink Hennessy attached.

We’ve  come a long way from a free beer from 5 to 7 PM to four or more drinks, any drink, any time of the day. Who says progress is bad?

m

11 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

At some point, they started a “diamond event“ where for a few hours, and in a designated area, one could get sparkling wine, wine, and beer complementary. any other drink Hennessy attached.

We’ve  come a long way from a free beer from 5 to 7 PM to four or more drinks, any drink, any time of the day. Who says progress is bad?

m

I remember the event with wine. I was told I didnt remember it by several who all corrected me. I'm sure I went and enjoyed the wine. I wasnt diamond so dont know which level was invited to the wine event place. Diamonds had hot food I remember in another room. Just wine was available. Or sparkling whatever. 

Edited by firefly333

36 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

m

I do. Diamonds were Top tier in 90's we'd meet with Senior Officers, Formal Suit/Tie required, for Private, Eat and Drinks. At most was about 8-10 of us(5 of them) on Popular/New Ships and Sailings. Had nice one on one Talks once with the Capt. another Cruise with Chief Eng and 3rd one with the Doctor. This before was D+ or P and think Emerald was also added later that I never was

Edited by ONECRUISER

I too remember the “Nightly Diamond Event “. It was started after D’s were kicked out of the CL, and people were upset about losing this perk. Before the dedicated D lounges were created. If I recall correctly it offered very low quality free wine and champagne, and a 25% discount on all other drinks. Don’t remember any hot or cold food offerings. 

• Like 1