Willdra’s Celestial Carnival Celebration May 28-June 4 Cruise Review

willdra

Every time I put a foot in that car after that, I know the ghost of ”upchuck and bottom blow out” past would forever haunt me. If her insides had chosen violence, that car would never be the same, and I would just have to chuck the deuces. I would’ve even died a little inside, as I was walking home, cuz who in their right minds would ride in it.

You are killing me with this story (so true though) this morning, had my own kind of accident when I spit my coffee out while reading this and laughed out loud.  Thank you for another chapter of Willdra's cruising journey!  

• Haha 4

@willdra Wonderful review as usual!! 

When is your next cruise?  Mine is coming up this October with DH out of Rome!  I may have to write a few words about it.  BTW, is there a way to post pics and not have them go sideways or upside down?  Thank you for any insight, queen of photos😁

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

And WHO wouldn't? Food of the gods, right there.

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us! Your humor definitely made my week. Sad it's over. 

Beaver nuggets?  I'm from the state of Oregon and beaver is the state animal.  What's a beaver nugget?🤣

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Beaver nuggets?  I'm from the state of Oregon and beaver is the state animal.  What's a beaver nugget?🤣

It's a Buc-ee's thing. It's like Cheeto puffs covered in toffee instead of cheese powder.

https://www.amazon.com/Buc-ees-Famous-Beaver-Nuggets-Snacks/dp/B005VS93GI

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Another outstanding cruise recap, Willdra! Living vicariously through you this past week or so has made me even more excited for my next cruise this October! And I will definitely be stalking the Carnival website for the release of the Celebration/Mardi Gras sailings for 2026 as I plan my big 5-0 birthday cruise extravaganza! I definitely have "ship envy!" 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Wildra-Thank you for writing another great review.

It was a “Celebration” to read your creative retelling of your cruise!

Just a thought about K’s tummy troubles though.

We were on a cruise this past June. On the fifth day, early in the AM, stomach rumbling occurred and I spent the next three hours in the bathroom.

The symptoms settled down and we stayed in the cabin until the next day.

I felt better, but had no appetite and felt wan.

When we got home, I still was dragging, so hubby suggested I take a Covid test.

Yes, I was positive.

The family Dr said that stomach issues can be symptoms of Covid.

Hoping that K is feeling better now and that you and hubby are feeling okay!

Thanks again, Wildra for your review!

MJ🙋🏻‍♀️

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, vacationlover16 said:

I am at home on leave due to a hernia surgery and your review was most entertaining as usual. Thank you for taking the time to share and for the phenomenal photos! Cant wait until your next review. Glad you all had a great trip and traveling grace!

Hope you heal well!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

Hope you heal well!

Thank you! I had two C-sections in my early 30's and definitely feel like this recovery is very different now that I am in my early 40's, ha! It is coming along but not as quickly as I would like. But I am blessed with a wonderful husband, children, family and friends who have taken good care of me during this time!

• Like 5

On 8/23/2023 at 8:47 AM, Drazil65 said:

Every time I put a foot in that car after that, I know the ghost of ”upchuck and bottom blow out” past would forever haunt me. If her insides had chosen violence, that car would never be the same, and I would just have to chuck the deuces. I would’ve even died a little inside, as I was walking home, cuz who in their right minds would ride in it.

You are killing me with this story (so true though) this morning, had my own kind of accident when I spit my coffee out while reading this and laughed out loud.  Thank you for another chapter of Willdra's cruising journey!  

LOL 😂 Maybe I should add a warning label before I post! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/23/2023 at 9:32 AM, ninjacat123 said:

@willdra Wonderful review as usual!! 

When is your next cruise?  Mine is coming up this October with DH out of Rome!  I may have to write a few words about it.  BTW, is there a way to post pics and not have them go sideways or upside down?  Thank you for any insight, queen of photos😁

Our next cruise is in October on the Panorama🎉🎉🎉.

Maybe the “source” of the pics make a difference.  I just share mine from SmugMug by copying and pasting the photo link in the post here. I think adding them from camera roll or directly from a device, without using a host site, may change the format on Cruise Critic.  This site has a unique setup, so I’ve had to try different methods before my pics would work. 

There is a photo board on here that’s also helpful. I use it from time to time to do a test run before posting. 
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/72-photo-camera-discussions/

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2023 at 10:00 AM, TravelGirlinDallas said:

And WHO wouldn't? Food of the gods, right there.

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us! Your humor definitely made my week. Sad it's over. 

I am in love with the White Fudge Beaver Twists! They’re so good, especially when you mix them in with popcorn at the movies. 

OMG now I want some!!! 😭😭😭

• Like 3

On 8/23/2023 at 10:31 AM, Jamman54 said:

Another OUTSTANDING review!!!  Thanks Willdra (and W), for keeping us entertained the last few weeks. Looking forward to the day we cruise together again! :classic_biggrin:

Thanks for taking this virtual cruise with us! We haven’t made any plans for next year yet. I will definitely look at your future cruises before we book anything to see if we can join y’all! 🤩🤩

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 10:42 AM, Sadebud said:

Thanks, Willdra for another fabulous and hysterical cruise.  Thank you for your time...and yes...WHEN is your next cruise?

Thanks for joining us! We sail again in October on the Panorama. 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2

On 8/23/2023 at 12:07 PM, MistyRo76 said:

Another outstanding cruise recap, Willdra! Living vicariously through you this past week or so has made me even more excited for my next cruise this October! And I will definitely be stalking the Carnival website for the release of the Celebration/Mardi Gras sailings for 2026 as I plan my big 5-0 birthday cruise extravaganza! I definitely have "ship envy!" 🤣

Thanks so much for chillaxing with us 😃😃! October will be here before we know it! I need time to pump the brakes a little. I’m so behind on planning for our Oct. cruise. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1