Brazilian VISA

rhsjr

13 minutes ago, moknows said:

Unfortunately i am going to have to wait till his gets further in the process because right now it says "submission success" so I can't amend anything till he gets an initial evaluation and then I assume they will ask us to "resubmit" his photo.  I was able to submit his application without any passport photo attached...probably shouldn't have done that.

I wouldn't be too concerned.   They will likely find other things to also require resubmission.  

Moknows,   my son spent two hours helping Me do ours last night. They kept rejecting my picture  and he kept resizing it.  He finally got a png to work after 45 minutes.

Now I have a question.   I received a confirmation email saying my payment was complete and there’s a sentence that says you can now follow the status of your application here.  Here was in red so I clicked on it.  It says sorry you have been blocked. You’re unable to access vfsevisa.com.  

What in the heck is this about?    Anyone else have this happen?   Thanks

13 minutes ago, compozer said:

Moknows,   my son spent two hours helping Me do ours last night. They kept rejecting my picture  and he kept resizing it.  He finally got a png to work after 45 minutes.

Now I have a question.   I received a confirmation email saying my payment was complete and there’s a sentence that says you can now follow the status of your application here.  Here was in red so I clicked on it.  It says sorry you have been blocked. You’re unable to access vfsevisa.com.  

What in the heck is this about?    Anyone else have this happen?   Thanks

Links in the emails don't work.  You'll need to go to the vfs website and click on the staus link there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, moknows said:

Is there anyone out there that can help me figure out why I can't upload my husband's passport pic.  Nothing is uploaded but it shows the doc page complete???   I am hesitant to pay without his pic attached to the doc page.   I have tried everything.   File size is fine.  Can someone private message me through this forum to help?

Change resolution to less than 200 dpi.  Also, try a different file type---png or jpg.  They will upload at some point....

44 minutes ago, Mosaic said:

Change resolution to less than 200 dpi.  Also, try a different file type---png or jpg.  They will upload at some point....

This is the email I received from Celebrity who will not offer guidance to guests for visas.

We suggest that you obtain a visa for your visit to Brazil by contacting CIBT, a visa and passport service. CIBT can be reached by phone at US residents – 800-579-2406 or Canadian residents – 888-665-9956, or email at celebrity@visacentral.com. By providing them with our account code US residents - 44989 or Canadian residents - 10027, you will receive their services at a discounted rate.

this may help some of us. Good luck all!

Just received an update from Regent.  Big change is the bank statement not required??  They are supplying a letter saying the cruise is paid in full, etc....

copied and pasted below...

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BRAZIL VISAS

FOR AUSTRALIAN, CANADIAN AND U.S. PASSPORT HOLDERS

***PLEASE READ - NEW APPLICATION PROCESS INFORMATION***

Dear Valued Guest and Travel Partner:

We are aware that the Brazil E-Visa process is presenting challenges to all travelers looking to enter to Brazil. We share in your frustrations of the current situation and thank you for your continued patience.

Please continue to make your application for a Brazilian E-Visa here, bearing in mind the below directions.

Once you have made your application (whether approved or not) please forward your Brazil E-Visa application email to RSSCOps@rssc.com. If you have already sent the application number there is no need to resend, however should your application be subsequently approved please email RSSCOps@rssc.com with your confirmation.

Regrettably, the Brazil E-Visa application process is facilitated through a third-party website not under the control of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. While we strive to provide support wherever possible, it is crucial to note that guests are required to navigate the process themselves.

Due to high numbers of enquiries regarding Brazilian e-Visa’s we are unable to respond to each individual query. Please rest assured that we, along with Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), are working with the Brazilian Government to find a solution as soon as possible.

***New Application Process Information – Financial Declaration Upload***

Guests are required to upload financial statements. If you have not already done so, please upload this financial affidavit which has been approved by the Brazilian Government in lieu of bank statements.

***New Application Process Information – Passport Picture Upload***

Guests are required to upload an image of their passport page as per the example here.  Only one page is necessary for the passport upload which includes your picture and passport barcode. 

Document Uploads

To complete the application, guests are required to upload several documents. Please be aware that many guests have encountered difficulties in this stage. Despite the website indicating that PDF and JPEG formats are accepted, some guests have reported issues with uploading certain documents in these formats. One workaround that has been successful for some is converting files to PNG format instead of PDFs.

Photograph Guidelines

Please note that selfies are not accepted for the photo upload - see guidelines here:

https://www.icao.int/Security/mrtd/Downloads/technical%20reports/annex_A-photograph_guidelines.pdf

Emails

It is imperative that guests closely monitor their email inboxes. If there is an issue with their application, they will receive a notification via email. It is of utmost importance to act on these emails promptly, as there is a strict 12-hour window for resolution. Failure to respond within this timeframe will result in the application being voided, requiring guests to restart the process and incur additional fees.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this process may cause and appreciate your understanding. Our team is available to offer guidance and support where we can, but please be mindful of the third-party nature of the application platform.

On behalf of our entire Regent Family, we want to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for your continued patronage, loyalty, and understanding. Should you have any questions, please contact your Travel Advisor or Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ Reservation Department at the phone numbers below.

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Regent Seven Seas Cruises Reservations Phone Numbers:
• United States / Canada: 1.844.4REGENT (1.844.473.4368) or (954) 776-6123
• United Kingdom: 023 8082 1390
• Rest of Europe: +44 23 8082 1350
• Australia / New Zealand / Asia Pacific: 1.300.455.200
• Latin America / Brazil: 0800 400-3132 or +1 (954) 940-7486

Please note that this email address does not accept replies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moknows said:

Just received an update from Regent.  Big change is the bank statement not required??  They are supplying a letter saying the cruise is paid in full, etc....

copied and pasted below...

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING BRAZIL VISAS

FOR AUSTRALIAN, CANADIAN AND U.S. PASSPORT HOLDERS

***PLEASE READ - NEW APPLICATION PROCESS INFORMATION***

Dear Valued Guest and Travel Partner:

We are aware that the Brazil E-Visa process is presenting challenges to all travelers looking to enter to Brazil. We share in your frustrations of the current situation and thank you for your continued patience.

Please continue to make your application for a Brazilian E-Visa here, bearing in mind the below directions.

Once you have made your application (whether approved or not) please forward your Brazil E-Visa application email to RSSCOps@rssc.com. If you have already sent the application number there is no need to resend, however should your application be subsequently approved please email RSSCOps@rssc.com with your confirmation.

Regrettably, the Brazil E-Visa application process is facilitated through a third-party website not under the control of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. While we strive to provide support wherever possible, it is crucial to note that guests are required to navigate the process themselves.

Due to high numbers of enquiries regarding Brazilian e-Visa’s we are unable to respond to each individual query. Please rest assured that we, along with Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), are working with the Brazilian Government to find a solution as soon as possible.

***New Application Process Information – Financial Declaration Upload***

Guests are required to upload financial statements. If you have not already done so, please upload this financial affidavit which has been approved by the Brazilian Government in lieu of bank statements.

***New Application Process Information – Passport Picture Upload***

Guests are required to upload an image of their passport page as per the example here.  Only one page is necessary for the passport upload which includes your picture and passport barcode. 

Document Uploads

To complete the application, guests are required to upload several documents. Please be aware that many guests have encountered difficulties in this stage. Despite the website indicating that PDF and JPEG formats are accepted, some guests have reported issues with uploading certain documents in these formats. One workaround that has been successful for some is converting files to PNG format instead of PDFs.

Photograph Guidelines

Please note that selfies are not accepted for the photo upload - see guidelines here:

https://www.icao.int/Security/mrtd/Downloads/technical%20reports/annex_A-photograph_guidelines.pdf

Emails

It is imperative that guests closely monitor their email inboxes. If there is an issue with their application, they will receive a notification via email. It is of utmost importance to act on these emails promptly, as there is a strict 12-hour window for resolution. Failure to respond within this timeframe will result in the application being voided, requiring guests to restart the process and incur additional fees.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this process may cause and appreciate your understanding. Our team is available to offer guidance and support where we can, but please be mindful of the third-party nature of the application platform.

On behalf of our entire Regent Family, we want to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for your continued patronage, loyalty, and understanding. Should you have any questions, please contact your Travel Advisor or Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ Reservation Department at the phone numbers below.

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Regent Seven Seas Cruises Reservations Phone Numbers:
• United States / Canada: 1.844.4REGENT (1.844.473.4368) or (954) 776-6123
• United Kingdom: 023 8082 1390
• Rest of Europe: +44 23 8082 1350
• Australia / New Zealand / Asia Pacific: 1.300.455.200
• Latin America / Brazil: 0800 400-3132 or +1 (954) 940-7486

Please note that this email address does not accept replies.

Very impressive! That is a proactive response. Celebrity just basically said too bad so sad. Here is a number to call. 

**New Application Process Information – Passport Picture Upload***

Guests are required to upload an image of their passport page as per the example here.  Only one page is necessary for the passport upload which includes your picture and passport barcode. 

Maybe it is just wishful thinking BUT when I went back and looked at the email Regent sent out yesterday afternoon.  It reads to me that the process is only requiring a pic of your passport data page to satisfy the requirement for the passport picture.   It clearly states NEW APPLICATION PROCESS INFORMATION - PASSPORT PICTURE UPLOAD

OR are they confusing the requirement for the passport data page with the 2 x 2 picture?

I have been trying to get an Brazil eVisa for a month.  I have uploaded all they requested and the status says waiting upload.  I uploaded again, says the same.  All required have been uploaded.  Sent help desk email and get automated response.

So, what happens when we get to Buenos Aires and need to load a Princess charted plane to fly to Iquazu Falls and we land in Brazil with no Visa???

1 hour ago, rhsjr said:

I have been trying to get an Brazil eVisa for a month.  I have uploaded all they requested and the status says waiting upload.  I uploaded again, says the same.  All required have been uploaded.  Sent help desk email and get automated response.

So, what happens when we get to Buenos Aires and need to load a Princess charted plane to fly to Iquazu Falls and we land in Brazil with no Visa???

Have you tried using different devices and browsers?

So, today, I get another email from VFS asking me to reupload my financial statement with exactly the same information I sent before, although that statement was through 12/19. Do you suppose I need to get another month to date statement?

21 minutes ago, SophieM said:

So, today, I get another email from VFS asking me to reupload my financial statement with exactly the same information I sent before, although that statement was through 12/19. Do you suppose I need to get another month to date statement?

They wish a very recent date---in the past few days---for the START of the bank statement.

6 minutes ago, compozer said:

We are sailing with Celebrity

Celebrity are not taking initiative with their customers. They dont care it is in our hands. They sent me an email for a third party visa company who gave an auto response that they are overloaded and will get back when they can. The response from Regent was the way it should be. Very informative but does have some interactive features with Brazil and Regent including a signed affidavit endorsed by a Brazilian official. Quite honestly I am pissed off with Celebrity and their dismissive attitude.

Edited by tottenhamfc

40 minutes ago, silkismom said:

Who are you sailing with?  On the Regent section is a letter under "Brazil e-visa assistants" that might help.

We’re on Oceania. I was able to get a copy of that letter and will send it.