MDR menus on a 14 night Circle Caribbean

canadarocks

If it’s a straight 14 day cruise, from my experience, each day will be different. I’m on a 14 day Caribbean Cruise in December 2023 & each day will be different. Look at the bottom of the menu & you will see a code. 

Tom😀

16 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

Ours isn’t until February. Do you plan on sharing them here? 🙏😄

I usually eat in the MDR 3x a day. That would be 42 menus. Is that what you want? You don’t say where you are departing from & which ship. If you’re going to be on the Emerald Princess from Ft Lauderdale & want all 42 menu’s let me know.  I will probably not have all of the dinner menu’s as I will be away at some specially restaurants & the chefs table. 

Tom🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, canadarocks said:

Emerald as well. We tend to do the same (all three meals in the MDR), so I’d be thrilled to see any you’re willing to share! 

Are the Dining rooms open for lunch on a port day

44 minutes ago, skynight said:

14 different dinner menus. It is not a 7 day cycle. Some selections do repeat. 

Correct and those menus change from voyage to voyage due to availability of certain items.  The only menus you can count on being the same might be the evening meal during the last formal night of the voyage and those that fall on special holidays.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, canadarocks said:

Emerald as well. We tend to do the same (all three meals in the MDR), so I’d be thrilled to see any you’re willing to share! 

We were on the Emerald in August. Lots of green beans and ham. They seemed to work their way into nightly offerings in the MDR. Of course, August and September is the season for beans. You see the problem with posting a menu. By your February cruise, what is in season will change. Also, the chefs will be off contract, switched ships or maybe have come back. 

As a general, beef dishes in the MDR were tough, either they've lowered the grade or not cooking adequately. Be prepared to return a beef dish if selected. Also by then, where they source the beef will change.

Steak tartare was not served (that I saw) and with the perceived lowering of beef grade I was OK with that. Escargot seems like a tradition with Princess and I either missed it or it wasn't served either.

The 14 night is actually 2, 7 night loops, but no, the menu did not repeat for us.

Edited by mtnesterz
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

I would expect the Eastern route menus are the same and the Western route menus are the same.  I would also expect that some of the mains, apps and desserts will be repeated on both Eastern and Western route menus.

the op stated Circle Caribbean - that's not B2B 7 nighters

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

The 14 night is actually 2, 7 night loops, but no, the menu did not repeat for us.

Not in the poster's case. It is a single RT Ft. Lauderdale 14 night voyage, not a b2b.The ship does not go back to F.L. after 7 days. You can find the itineraries on the Princess web site.