Celebrity Pass ....new purchase for priority boarding, etc ?

Smmessineo

14 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Maybe it's ship specific or maybe it's a certain timeframe such as all sailings past April 2024

Well if we want to get a timeline started I have it available for a late December cruise, on Equinox, out of  Florida. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

Everyone complains about it…..just don’t buy it! Things could be worse, like sailing on Princess, which we just did. Can’t wait to get back to Celebrity next month!!

I’m on Regal Princess now. No complaints 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Kelownadon said:

Sounds to me like a skip the line card meant for those people with money. If this is true, Celebrity can go to hell as far as I’m concerned. 

Good point. Like the Disney pass that puts you in a faster line after you have already paid $$$$ for general admission. I wonder how that is going with the current interest rates on credit card ?

My guess would be not so well.

1 hour ago, pilot said:

I’m on Regal Princess now. No complaints 

We agree. We’re currently on the Caribbean Princess and have had a blast ever since we boarded her on Oct 19 after a 5-day PCL land tour! Of course what’s not to like about being in an aft-facing suite for $307 pp/day (net). 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, horseymike said:

Rumor has it that passengers with the " pass " arrive at the port earlier. 🤣

where will they wait?  with suites?

or  within the gen boarding area? 

no one can board until the ship is cleared! 

9 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

@Mr. Click Have you asked in the iLounge?  Your CC minutes are Premium.   I know you can't do it in the app but I'm pretty sure you used to be able to get the 90 premium minutes added if you had a classic package.  Maybe they have changed it in the last year?

Last time I asked at guest services and was basically told "too bad".  I will check with the iLounge staff in January when we board, before we activate a plan.  Last time the July 4th sale made buyping a package cheaper than using the Elite discount so lets see what Black Friday and Christmas sales bring.

5 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

You’re lucky! We just got off of Sapphire Princess. It was a C at best 

@Purplsmurf    We have been loyal Celebrity cruisers over the last decade  but are planning a Princess cruise *Panama Canal' in April '25.  Have you posted any type of report (your likes and dislikes) on Princess board or elsewhere?  Keen to know.

58 minutes ago, hasentreelake said:

@Purplsmurf    We have been loyal Celebrity cruisers over the last decade  but are planning a Princess cruise *Panama Canal' in April '25.  Have you posted any type of report (your likes and dislikes) on Princess board or elsewhere?  Keen to know.

I’ve got a few recent Princess Live From threads listed in my below signature, to include the one we’re disembarking tomorrow. I’ll also be posting to a Live From thread from the Sapphire when we’re on a 30-day Antarctica and SA B2B in January, as well as a Celebrity one from the Flora next month from the Galapagos. 

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hasentreelake said:

I haven’t yet, but 100% planning on it

• Thanks 1

Will the private welcome lunch be in the dining room but in a different area than the concierge welcome lunch?

My next cruise is in a concierge class room and I am aware the welcome lunch is only until 1:30. What if I can’t  get a boarding time early enough to be able to attend this lunch? Does this mean that this perk that I paid for will be unavailable to me? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jshli said:

Will the private welcome lunch be in the dining room but in a different area than the concierge welcome lunch?

My next cruise is in a concierge class room and I am aware the welcome lunch is only until 1:30. What if I can’t  get a boarding time early enough to be able to attend this lunch? Does this mean that this perk that I paid for will be unavailable to me? 

If it's a daily charge for the pass, is the lunch every day?

I booked Club Orange with HAL when I did my Alaskan cruise earlier this year mainly for access to the Club Orange Dining Room.  I stayed in an inside cabin and it was my first HAL cruise so I had no status with them.  I thought the package was worth it for the dining benefits. I also was given priority to board the first tender off the ship in Ketchikan. (we had to tender initially since all the docks were full when we arrived.).

If X included access to Blu or Lumina as part of the Celebrity Pass maybe I would consider it but the benefits as currently outlined just aren't with the money.

29 minutes ago, dreamer321 said:

I booked Club Orange with HAL when I did my Alaskan cruise earlier this year mainly for access to the Club Orange Dining Room.  I stayed in an inside cabin and it was my first HAL cruise so I had no status with them.  I thought the package was worth it for the dining benefits. I also was given priority to board the first tender off the ship in Ketchikan. (we had to tender initially since all the docks were full when we arrived.).

If X included access to Blu or Lumina as part of the Celebrity Pass maybe I would consider it but the benefits as currently outlined just aren't with the money.

No way! 

Guests  pay  premium fares for  cruise bookings in Retreat with Luminae, and  AQ Class with BLU.   Much more than they  would pay for an  Inside cabin...with mdr dining.

If cruisers want  access to the other dining room,  they should book the higher level cabins and pay for the privilege.

Neither BLU nor Luminae are large enough to accomodate a higher dining load!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It is available on our November 30th cruise on the Equinox which is a full ship.  We are Elite + the only advantage would be early embarkation and lunch- No way for 32 bucks a day X 10 days. I could care less about the lunch on embarkation day - nothing special and it is in the main dining room. I hope folks look at the tender ports before purchasing - the cruise we are on is all docked ports. Let the Buyer Beware.

• Like 2