Cunard 2026 Itineraries Preview

bluemarble

4 hours ago, sogne said:

10% off if booked by june3rd my TA is finding out if that includes CWC discount.

10% discount by 3rd June includes the 5% CWC discount according to my TA assume after the 3rd June CWC discount will still be given 

19 minutes ago, foodsvcmgr said:

Apologies all, I spoke too soon but upon further study the changes I referenced appear in the new overview brochure but are NOT on the Cunard website which remains as originally researched!

Yeah, it looks like you found a couple more discrepancies between the brochure and the published itineraries. I'll be interested to learn if you spot any more.

What's interesting is Cunard has this itinerary listed in their featured new voyages.  But it is an itinerary they can't actually sail.  They would need to visit a distant foreign port to sail from one US city to another.

Screen Shot 2024-02-20 at 10.43.41 AM.png

13 minutes ago, spencercoop said:

What's interesting is Cunard has this itinerary listed in their featured new voyages.  But it is an itinerary they can't actually sail.  They would need to visit a distant foreign port to sail from one US city to another.

I know about the rule you are referring to, but I believe there is an exception for Alaskan ports, as Princess (another brand under the Carnival group) does this all the time? On the way back there is a stop in Canada too.

Edited by MylesS

1 hour ago, spencercoop said:

Victoria is in Canada isn’t it so that means the ship has called at a Foreign port. Don’t think PSA specifies it has to be a distant foreign port. Post pandemic this act was suspended when Canada still were banning cruise ships from docking. 

16 minutes ago, Winifred 22 said:

Victoria is in Canada isn’t it so that means the ship has called at a Foreign port. Don’t think PSA specifies it has to be a distant foreign port. Post pandemic this act was suspended when Canada still were banning cruise ships from docking. 

If it's RT from the same US port it only has to be a foreign port.  But if it leaves from one US port and returns to another it needs to visit a distant foreign port.  As far as I know the act was only suspended for the 2021 season.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, spencercoop said:

If it's RT from the same US port it only has to be a foreign port.  But if it leaves from one US port and returns to another it needs to visit a distant foreign port.  As far as I know the act was only suspended for the 2021 season.

That cruise, and others, make a call in Victoria, BC to satisfy archaic US shipping rules. It doesn’t have to be distant, just a non-US port. 

Edited by NE John
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, spencercoop said:

1 hour ago, MylesS said:

I know about the rule you are referring to, but I believe there is an exception for Alaskan ports, as Princess (another brand under the Carnival group) does this all the time? On the way back there is a stop in Canada too.

44 minutes ago, Winifred 22 said:

26 minutes ago, spencercoop said:

11 minutes ago, NE John said:

That cruise, and others, make a call in Victoria, BC to satisfy archaic US shipping rules. It doesn’t have to be distant, just a non-US port. 

@chengkp75

Am I looking at this wrong or is it another Cunard IT problem? QM2 world cruise in PG on Cunard

£53,999pp

Introductory offer
£6,000pp saving applied

Then on all the TA websites it’s massively cheaper. I know they are often a bit cheaper but this much….

£32,849.10 pp£31,209 pp

What am I doing wrong?!

6 minutes ago, Wonky said:

Am I looking at this wrong or is it another Cunard IT problem? QM2 world cruise in PG on Cunard

£53,999pp

Introductory offer
£6,000pp saving applied

Then on all the TA websites it’s massively cheaper. I know they are often a bit cheaper but this much….

£32,849.10 pp£31,209 pp

What am I doing wrong?!

I'm seeing £32,849 pp

That's for M603H

Edited by D&N

39 minutes ago, Wonky said:

£53,999pp

Introductory offer
£6,000pp saving applied

£32,849.10 pp£31,209 pp

What am I doing wrong?!

The Princess Grill fare for the QM2 world voyage (M603H) on the Cunard US website happens to be (drum roll please):

Princess Grill Suites
From$53,999pp

So, my theory is some glitch on the Cunard UK website was displaying the fare in US dollars as if it were the fare in UK pounds.

• Like 1

Not very impressed with 2026 programme nothing of any interest in the Spring for Southampton sailings. QA for the whole year seems to be very expensive, think we will hang on see if anything of interest on QV after Oct 2026 is released when hopefully she will return to Southampton.

16 hours ago, bluemarble said:

The Princess Grill fare for the QM2 world voyage (M603H) on the Cunard US website happens to be (drum roll please):

Princess Grill Suites
From$53,999pp

So, my theory is some glitch on the Cunard UK website was displaying the fare in US dollars as if it were the fare in UK pounds.

And of course we all know that $53,999 is much less than £32,849. 🤣🤣

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2023 at 1:05 AM, bluemarble said:

That's at least two surprises then on the QM2 2026 itineraries combined with my surprise at seeing the Panama Canal Transit. I guess we'll have to wait and see if those QM2 itineraries are real. As I mentioned earlier, there's some measure of confidence in that the dates for QM2 in Sydney, Brisbane and Darwin match the dates found in the cruise schedules on their port authorities' websites.

Do you have a list of Queen Anne cruises for 2026 please ?

• 2 weeks later...

I booked QUEEN VICTORIA for 2026 this first thing this morning... January from Southampton to the West Indies r/t and it was a 21-min hold on the 'phone which is pretty good going I guess.  And got our regular cabin, too. 

But they sure aren't being generous with the on board credit: $400 pp for 35 days in PG!!  And took my huge deposit with fervour... Carnival is rummaging in the sofa cushions for change nowadays.  

BTW, the agent said they were getting lots of grumbling re. the largely useless Grill drinks "package" which, if unchanged, by the time this cruise occurs, it will be a Grills coffee and soft drinks package..... 

A shout out to "Bluemarble" for alerting us to this itinerary... which we love... and no, we still haven't gotten a thing from Cunard about it!!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I checked the itineraries that our preferred cabin could have been allocated to just after 1pm GMT. It stood out as not being available amongst all those around it on a couple of those, and it wasn't available on any. I went back to my coffee knowing either it was ours or someone else had it. An email came in a bit later thanking me for my booking with no explanation of what was booked.

When the phone rang I said "someone has our cabin". "Yes, me of course!" was the reply.

Then the mundane part of giving payment details. 🙂

That's another round trip Transatlantic in September 2026. Would have preferred June but suppose we'll get to see some of what is done in drydock fairly soon after the event.

• Like 2

I pre-register our interest to my TA last week and gave her a list of four preferred cabins to choose from. 

At 1:05 pm yesterday, I received a text from my TA informing me that our booking for 2026 had been secured, and she would be calling me soon. 

At 1:30pm my TA called to go over the details and take my deposit. 

She also provided me with the booking reference number etc. 

We are now booked on QM2 from Southampton to Sydney via Panama etc. 

I checked to my “My Cunard” a couple of hours later and everything was there. 
All very smooth and we are very happy. 

I would also like to thank Bluemarble for alerting me this itinerary. 

“Only” 96-1/2 weeks to go but who’s counting!

We are looking forward to our double cross in July.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, WantedOnVoyage said:

Actually the most daunting and depressing aspect of these "well in advance" bookings is seeing on the confirmation the ages we'll both be when we finally sail.... yikes! Who are these old geezers?

Our thoughts are always [only slightly tongue in cheek] 'if spared'!! 😅

Well done on the booking. Sounds a great itinerary on a wonderful ship.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WantedOnVoyage said:

yikes! Who are these old geezers?

That'll be the old geezers that are still overtaking youngsters on our seafront runs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, WantedOnVoyage said:

Actually the most daunting and depressing aspect of these "well in advance" bookings is seeing on the confirmation the ages we'll both be when we finally sail.... yikes! Who are these old geezers?

For the first time in years, I have not booked anything on this opening day, because it is so far ahead, and, in view of my husband’s age, seems too much like tempting fate. However, we might book when on board in May…perhaps.

• Like 4