Canceled Beverage Package, now I can't add it....

Any suggestions?  The beverage package for an upcoming trip had a price drop, so I canceled it and then went to rebook it. I click reserve and then it won't let me select our names as it still says "reserved" and under our names "limited to once per cruise".

How long does it take to process and realize I no longer have it????

I’m thinking about doing the same thing (cancel and rebook at lower price). When they issue the refund, is it OBC, or does it go back to your bank/credit card? If it goes back to my bank account (I used a debit card) I’m concerned it may take a week to post to my bank and the price may be higher than when I first booked by then.

13 minutes ago, Wheels Up said:

I’m thinking about doing the same thing (cancel and rebook at lower price). When they issue the refund, is it OBC, or does it go back to your bank/credit card? If it goes back to my bank account (I used a debit card) I’m concerned it may take a week to post to my bank and the price may be higher than when I first booked by then.

If you used OBC it will go back as OBC. If you used a credit/bank card, it goes back to that.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2023 at 9:22 AM, leisuretraveler223 said:

Any suggestions?  The beverage package for an upcoming trip had a price drop, so I canceled it and then went to rebook it. I click reserve and then it won't let me select our names as it still says "reserved" and under our names "limited to once per cruise".

How long does it take to process and realize I no longer have it????

Make sure it isn't in your "Cart". This will also give you the Limited to once condition.

17 hours ago, Wheels Up said:

Most folks doing a cancel/rebook do not wait to receive the refund to rebook for that reason. If you can't repurchase now, you have to decide if the savings are worth taking the chance of another price change