LIVE-Prima Feb 2-9, 2024 from Galveston-Western Caribbean with PICs, Haven (HE)

44 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Since you didn't asked, someone from NCL has been "reading" this live CC posts and figured out, a bridge tour would be a nice treat for you since the comp'd tour was full (it's not mind reading with their crystal ball) as I've suggested earlier, with a MSRP of $139 to $149 or whatever.  Nice & kudo 👍

As for the official count, you might not realized that the numbers were posted on the bridge and in one of your photos above - zoom in & up close ... it read - 3,332 pax and 1,461 crew for a total of 4,793 souls on this sailing.  Putting the ship at 107% above double occupancies for pax or about 85% of max pax/lifeboat capacity ... with almost 570 berth or bedding for additional pax (children, teens ... and toddlers, etc.) 

What's not showing is whether they have any and number of "service animals" onboard ... something the ship's accessible officers do know & have on hand.  

Isn't it time for afternoon high tea in the Haven lounge and where is dinner tonight ? 

I just saw that 

3,332 guests

1,461 crew

Captain said full ship.

I don't see 4,000 guests on this ship....not even close.

High tea.....having cocktails on the balcony.  wait....I meant tea.....after finished packing.

May go see Donna tonite, then hang out in Haven Bar with my new cruise friends!!!!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

I just saw that 

3,332 guests

1,461 crew

Captain said full ship.

I don't see 4,000 guests on this ship....not even close.

Have fun! Someone earlier in the thread posted that over Christmas there was 3800, the math seems to fact check that. I'll let you know what it's like with another 500 people on over Easter 😅

• Like 3

Lyster Dias, our Concierge, is one of my Cruise Heroes.  I think he’s headed to the Encore after this cruise, but if you can find where he is, he will single handedly make your Haven stay worth the money!  Hi praise, well deserved!

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, graphicguy said:

May go see Donna tonite, then hang out in Haven Bar with my new cruise friends!!!!!

Well Cheers @graphicguy as I drink one of the bottles of wine I took home from the 1/14/24 Encore cruise.  Thank you so much for sharing your Pr1ma cruise with us!  Safe travels as you make your way back up the coast!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Finally met up with @RocketMan275 and his beautiful wife “Charlee” (sp?).  Wonderful people!  Have seen @Sugar Magnolia too.  Also wonderful!

Great cruise for meeting new friends!

🤔 Hmmmm ... as much as I wish I were on the Prima again and as wonderful as I believe I am, I am not, in fact, currently on the Prima but hope to be in a few months. Perhaps you met my doppelganger? 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

🤔 Hmmmm ... as much as I wish I were on the Prima again and as wonderful as I believe I am, I am not, in fact, currently on the Prima but hope to be in a few months. Perhaps you met my doppelganger? 

2 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

I’m thinking @MagnoliaBlossom  😊

My apologies to

@Sugar Magnolia 

It is indeed @Magnolia Blossom

Got my “Magnolias”  mixed!

😁🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 2/4/2024 at 11:18 AM, graphicguy said:

Side note, Adrian Bica (sp?) is generally considered the best Concierge at sea!  Lyster was trained by him, and it shows!

Adrian left NCL but last I heard he’s either with Windstar or Oceania..can’t remember which!

Lyster has been with NCL for 17 years. 

Adrian is with Oceania 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And just like that…we’re back in Galveston!☹️

Will have a final review and more pics when I get home.  HINT…I loved it!

Y’all are great.  Thanks for indulging me!  Appreciate it.  

IMG_2885.jpeg

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 4

10 hours ago, nhtravels said:

Might be mixed, how fragrant! 

Not an excuse, but I may have been posting while reveling a bit much on the last night of the cruise.  Just so you know!!!!!!😂

I think I promised someone last night  we should meet in Tahiti on Monday….or was it Bora Bora?

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

12 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

There’s a four-legged cutie who can’t wait to see you🥰. The silver lining of getting off the ship.

Thanks for taking us along!

Absolutely…I have a two legged one waiting for me, too!  😉Win-Win!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

TY for your review.

Sorry to hear that there will be a personnel change in Haven- 

Had hoped we'd benefit from such a pro that draws such high praise 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Fogfog said:

TY for your review.

Sorry to hear that there will be a personnel change in Haven- 

Had hoped we'd benefit from such a pro that draws such high praise 

There were 3 other concierges.   All of them good.  Lyster was just exceptional.

He’d personally track us down at dinner, wherever we checked in, to make certain our meals were satisfactory!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, graphicguy said:

Port to IAH in about 75 minutes….clear all the way!  NCL’s bus is a good option and the cheapest transport I found to the airport!

Safe travels home and thanks again for a great review

• Like 2