Majestic - Chopsticks Noodle Bar (instead of pizza!)

Raisinette

Hello,

I'm booked on a Majestic cruise next year, and just realized there is no pizza location - my favourite 'go to' for a quick lunch!  Anyhow, I see there is a 'Chopsticks Noodle Bar' instead.  Can anyone give me an idea of what is served in the Noodle Bar?

Thank you

7 hours ago, Raisinette said:

Hello,

I'm booked on a Majestic cruise next year, and just realized there is no pizza location - my favourite 'go to' for a quick lunch!  Anyhow, I see there is a 'Chopsticks Noodle Bar' instead.  Can anyone give me an idea of what is served in the Noodle Bar?

Thank you

I love that noodle bar! You start out with the basic bowl of noodles, based on what you order. The daily special is a good bet. Then there's a selection of condiments you can have added in. You can make it as spicy or unspicy as you like. I've got nothing against the pizza place that's in that location on the other ships, but I definitely prefer the noodle bar. A person can always find pizza. 

• Like 6

There is an Alfredo's on the Fiesta deck close to "Good Spirits at Sea". It may not be as quick as the walk-up typically outside, but it is great pizza!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Raisinette said:

Thanks to everyone for their information - now I know what to expect!

I will book on the majestic just for that noodle bar!  Sooooo very yummy!  
but unlike what others may say, it gets very busy there.  

• Like 2

Be open minded about it and try different things, since they have daily specials and Chinese options and ramen. Majestic was designed for the Chinese market, thus the noodle bar, you also get the bonus of a covered pool and forward lounge, the only one on Royal-class ships, with a lot of unique topiary and xylophones to play with. If you want pizza and don't have plus, you can order one for delivery for $8.50 or so. Having hot noodles is actually nicer in cooler weather, since on-deck Slice pizza gets stale and cold quickly, and it's less filling than a couple slices of pizza, I've found. Majestic also used to have some cool Chinese murals on the walking track, with dragons and different wings you could take photos in front of, but Princess painted them over. 

• Thanks 2

• 3 months later...
On 1/19/2024 at 12:18 PM, nini said:

There is an Alfredo's on the Fiesta deck close to "Good Spirits at Sea". It may not be as quick as the walk-up typically outside, but it is great pizza!

I've eaten at Alfredos on most ships.  The Majestic was the best.  

i did majestic twice in alaska.  First time i've ever sailed the same ship twice.  I found it really nice to be able to have a hot noodle soup dish on the open deck during the colder days compared to pizza.

There is still pizza at alfredos, room service, and the buffet.

• Like 1