Cruise disappeared off Royal's Website - Should I be worried?

We have the Oct 1 sailing from Vancouver to Hawaii booked.  Today, it has disappeared from the main website to book for new passengers.  Is this normal for a sold-out ship, or should I expect a cancellation email in the next 48hrs?

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

This one still shows as available:

Capture.JPG

The people who are on the October 1 Quantum cruise that was canceled are being offered this cruise on Ovation as one of their replacement options. They can switch to a similar cabin on Ovation price-protected. 

1 hour ago, SG65CB said:

The people who are on the October 1 Quantum cruise that was canceled are being offered this cruise on Ovation as one of their replacement options. They can switch to a similar cabin on Ovation price-protected. 

Same price....4 fewer days?

Not me!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, elkie20000 said:

We got the cancellation email also, but just saw this for Quantum leaving 3 days later w/o San Francisco.

image.png.d06bcff11043793362540ba443c82720.png

I think that sail date is same as Ovation….weird. I see nothing coming up for Quantum on Royal website for Oct/2024.

Edited by crzndeb

I’m on the October 4th Ovation sailing - we received an email today saying that due to the fires the only port option available for this cruise is Honolulu.  We are now going to Honolulu on day 7 between 9am and 7pm (the one and only stop)  then on day 9 we cruise through the Napali Coast and end in Oahu the next day.  

Im a bit disappointed in this change but I got a good price on my cabin so not sure what I’m going to do.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, STEVE-O said:

Same price....4 fewer days?

Not me!!

Common offer from Royal. Though depending on current Rates and what was Booked at can be still exceptable. Royal shortened at least 7 my Cruises(that I remember) by 1-3 days keeping rate same, most were really good Rates so even with less days was ok by me. But 3 of them were part of B5B, they kept same Class Ship but changed my Cabin numbers, they didnt assign same ones so instead had 3 room changes in 4 weeks. So I canceled. 

1 hour ago, Cruiser _M said:

It looks like anyone that booked directly with RCL is going on this cruise. Some or all people booked by another travel agency are being cancelled.

Source? This plan would totally upset Travel agents.