What time is Early Dining in the MDR?

When we were on the Symphony in December, 5:30 was the actual time.  We were just on a cruise where the official time as 5:15, but they told everyone 5- which was the time the doors opened.

YMMV, but hope it's early.

1 hour ago, sheezsmith said:

Is it 5:30 or 6:00? It appears to be 6:00 pm on the app. We will be sailing in July on Symphony, thanks 

If you’re cruising from Europe - which usually says 6 pm - it will be 5:30.

1 hour ago, sheezsmith said:

Is it 5:30 or 6:00? It appears to be 6:00 pm on the app. We will be sailing in July on Symphony, thanks 

My receipt for the October '24 sail indicates 5:30, but I believe the actual to be 5-15PM.

1 minute ago, nelblu said:

My receipt for the October '24 sail indicates 5:30, but I believe the actual to be 5-15PM.

That’s what I’m afraid of. Freedom says 5:45 to 6:00 and I would hate for it to be actually 5:00. 

12 minutes ago, RedSails1968 said:

That’s what I’m afraid of. Freedom says 5:45 to 6:00 and I would hate for it to be actually 5:00. 

5 is when the MDR doors open.

• Like 1

Our upcoming Harmony cruise, we have early dining selected - our confirmation from RCI says 5PM, the app says 5:30 in one spot and 5:15-5:30 in another. I guess just show up sometime between 5PM and 5:30PM and we're good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joepeka said:

Our upcoming Harmony cruise, we have early dining selected - our confirmation from RCI says 5PM, the app says 5:30 in one spot and 5:15-5:30 in another. I guess just show up sometime between 5PM and 5:30PM and we're good.

My booking confirmation on Freedom says 5:45. Does that mean the doors open at 5:00 but you have until 5:45 to get there? I guess we will find out once onboard. 

1 minute ago, RedSails1968 said:

My booking confirmation on Freedom says 5:45. Does that mean the doors open at 5:00 but you have until 5:45 to get there? I guess we will find out once onboard. 

Many times, the APP and the invoice are not in sync with the actual dining times.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RedSails1968 said:

If the doors open at 5:00, you are expected to be there by 5:15 the latest. 

1 hour ago, RedSails1968 said:

There will be a dining reservation card in your cabin with the actual time (if different) and location. 

20 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

If the doors open at 5:00, you are expected to be there by 5:15 the latest. 

This is what it is on Wonder.

They are about to complicate it some more when they roll out the new three assigned seating time scheme fleet wide.  Supposedly just started on the current Icon cruise with times of 5pm, 6:30pm, and 8pm.