Celebrity's website is down?

Couldn’t get into the website, so I tried the app. Got in, but our express pass for our upcoming sailing is gone. Hopefully it’s just a glitch, as we sail next week

• Like 1

I can't log in to the App.  I thought it might be me so I closed X App the reopened it and still couldn't sign in.  Then I completely deleted the App from my phone and downloaded the latest version from the App Store. Still no luck signing in. Fortunately, I don't need it for another 4 weeks so there's time to fix it.

1 hour ago, Purplsmurf said:

Couldn’t get into the website, so I tried the app. Got in, but our express pass for our upcoming sailing is gone. Hopefully it’s just a glitch, as we sail next week

That's why we always print the express pass as soon as it is available. Much easier for me than fumbling with my phone, especially since my husband does not have a smart phone.

There are web pages that track status of various internet domains, mostly by user reports. It looks like folks have been reporting problems with Celebrity off and on since last night, but pretty significantly since this afternoon.

BUT, before you blame everything on Celebrity IT, Google, MS Teams, Capital One, Costco, etc., all have outage reports. Could be something broader than just the Celebrity domain going on. 

21 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

That's why we always print the express pass as soon as it is available. Much easier for me than fumbling with my phone, especially since my husband does not have a smart phone.

No access to a printer so I usually add to my Apple wallet or screenshot. Hadn’t done that, but all is good now and we are set