Possible interesting idea for this forum

respectfully submitted...

It might be interesting to have a pinned running post for each Celebrity ship, where people can continually update the respective ship thread with live updates and commentary relative to their current experiences.

I know we can always search for specific info via ship name, but I thought it might be nice to have a running thread that is always current.

Just a thought.

• Like 6

Like the idea. Maybe it could be done as a ship category under the cruise line heading then each ship have a page under that topic like the roll calls just not a specific date...general ship I fo and questions for that ship. I would find that helpful for Celebrity ship I have not been on prior.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, hcat said:

I prefer following individual reviews/ posts...we all have our fav  reviewers!

I in no way mean for that to replace "Live from" type posts, and I meant to add that.  This would be for things like "On the Eclipse right now the ____ show is great".  Or for people who are about to board to ask current cruisers questions.

Edited by CruisinShips

Many questions asked are more general than ship specific although asked relative to a ship.
 Examples:  I’m sailing on the Apex what does the premium beverage package include?  Or What is the dress code on the Infinity?  Do they serve lobster on the Solstice.  

The answers are the same for every ship, so ship specific threads could lead to the

same general questions getting asked even more often.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I have a question I would rather ask in a new thread than attempt to search for relevant answers in one that is thousands of posts long.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ldubs said:

If I have a question I would rather ask in a new thread than attempt to search for relevant answers in one that is thousands of posts long.  

Is there a laundromat on Celebrity?

Why can't I log in to my Celebrity account?

When is FORMAL night?

• Haha 1

I think its fine as is,  but def could offer a better search feature....as it once did!   Ability to use  that successfully, would eliminate dozens of question asked over and over again.

this convo probably belongs in a gen cruise critic thread..open to all cruise lines

• Like 2

On 4/12/2024 at 5:24 PM, 1025cruise said:

There used to be the ability to search based on ship, but it was removed due to technical issues. 

At the top of the page on this Celebrity Cruises Board.  There is a drop down menu "See Posts About: - Select Ship".  The most recent posts come up first.