Is there an outlet in the bathroom?

Hi all,

We are staying in an inside cabin and I'm wondering if I can bring a small night light for the bathroom. Is there an outlet in the bathroom where I can plug one in?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, wrg said:

Hi all,

We are staying in an inside cabin and I'm wondering if I can bring a small night light for the bathroom. Is there an outlet in the bathroom where I can plug one in?

There is a shaver outlet above the mirror. It should work for a nightlight. 

Note: This is designed for a shaver. If, for some odd reason, your nightlight has a polarized plug (one prong is wider than the other), you will need an adaptor.  

Edited by BirdTravels

28 minutes ago, wrg said:

Hi all,

What ship are you sailing?  The newer ships have nightlights built into the lights.

• Like 2

We bring a battery-operated motion sensor light that attaches to the wall magnetically. It's not as bright as the normal bathroom light, so it's perfect for middle-of-the-night visits to the bathroom. If you look on Amazon, you'll see a few options. The one we got is by "Cruise On" and is white and blue. 

• Like 1

Outlet in bathroom 🚻😍

Hot and cold mixer vanity.

Hot and Cold shower .

Shaver power Outlet

Number 1 and 2 

+ you can always drive the porcelain bus .

We also bring a small battery operated light for the bathroom. It's a push on/push off type light. There is enough ambient light in the room for us to find the bathroom and then we just turn the light on when we get in there.

11 hours ago, wrg said:

Do you just leave one of the votive candles powered on in the bathroom at night?

I use them, and yes, I leave them on all night.   One has lasted me for 8 - 10 nights, but I'll pack two in order to have a back-up.  They are small and cheap and give me just the amount of light I want in the bathroom at night.  I put them away during the day, so as not to freak out the cabin attendant who might not immediately recognize that they aren't real candles!  

I use the votive (fake flame) candles.   They are solar powered.  Put them out on the balcony during the day, inside the bathroom at night.  No batteries, or charging required.  😉 

Don't know what ship you're going on, but was on the vision last week and was unable to plug a nightlight into the bathroom outlet for the shaver. I kept the nightlight plugged in the room and then I had a battery operated candle about 5 inches high that I kept on in the bathroom and that was perfect, have a great time wherever you are going