Obc questions

We are leaving in 5he fall on a 21 day journey.  We have the plus package.  We received 100. In shipboard credit and we have the Carnival stock for more shipboard credit.  Is the stock obc refundable or non refundable?  Also we have a lot of points on the princess visa and can get more obc - is this refundable or non refundable?  I would love to know.

Your $100 shipboard is probably a promotional OBC...non-refundable.

Stock holders share is non-refundable.  Is that 21 days one trip?  Equates to $250 OBC.

3 hours ago, memoak said:

I have never had any sure using up ONC no matter how much so I could not answer this 

so why did you even post?

Stock OBC is not refundable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Your $100 shipboard is probably a promotional OBC...non-refundable.

Stock holders share is non-refundable.  Is that 21 days one trip?  Equates to $250 OBC.

Yes.  Do you also know about the princess Visa card points for shipboard credits - if they are refundable?

I know absolutely nothing about the Visa card.  My best guess is that it is not since it is a promotion.  No cash was exchanged for OBC.

9 hours ago, Knickearth said:

Yes.  Do you also know about the princess Visa card points for shipboard credits - if they are refundable?

Yes, they are refundable. I've received checks back from leftover OBC i deposited from Princess card.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2024 at 10:47 PM, Knickearth said:

Yes we received a check for the balance last cruise. They took our non refundable OBC first so what was left after week one was our OBC from the Visa. It was nice to see this twos after we got home.