The price of disloyalty?

Carol, I have been keeping up with your posts and am so glad that you are home safe and sound. I told DH about you being aboard Crown Princess, and he was as shocked as I was. Thank you for all of the informtion you provided. Will we still be seeing you in December?!? :)

Leslie

It has occurred to me that I am being punished for leaving Royal Caribbean to cruise on Princess.......................... :rolleyes:

Leave it to you, Carol, to just get out there and say what others may have been thinking! :D

In all seriousness, though, I'm just so glad you and Nancy are home safe and sound!!!

Wow...what an experience!! Welcome home!!

T

I too am glad you are home... safe & sound. Hopefully the storm from Tuesday night didn't affect your area... many people are still without power in the Philly suburbs and PECO doesn't expect everyone to get it back until the weekend... You certainly don't need to deal with that too!

Hope you finally got some sleep!

A~

Actually, that's a quote from Martha Stewart........who just happens to be the Godmother of the Crown Princess. Maybe PRINCESS is being punished for naming a convicted felon to be the Godmother of a cruise ship!! ;)

My thoughts exactly, although we have never met, we do think alike, must be our heritage:D ! Later, Jill:cool:

Nope, have no idea where you are going with this. And yes, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
I always said, "If you can't say anything nice about someone... come and sit next to me":rolleyes:

......On most ships they have a picture of the godmother hanging on a wall someplace. If they had a picture of Martha Stewart was she wearing an orange prison suit holding a sign with a bunch of numbers in front of her....:rolleyes:.
THAT was just too darn funny......

Carol (and Nancy); Thanx for all the firsthand info on this tragedy. As I knew you both would, it was great you kept your spirts and sence of humor about you. I am so happy you bot seem to come through this with both your spirit and bodies un hurt.

It has occurred to me that I am being punished for leaving Royal Caribbean to cruise on Princess.......................... :rolleyes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=378464

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=380212

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=381758

If the news world wanted fair and balanced reporting........they should look no further than you, Carol!!

I see that Critterchick is working on you again!!

Rick

Actually, that's a quote from Martha Stewart........who just happens to be the Godmother of the Crown Princess. Maybe PRINCESS is being punished for naming a convicted felon to be the Godmother of a cruise ship!! ;)

or....The phrase "it's all good" originated in the San Francisco Bay Area, famousized by Vallejo rapper/slang enginer E-40.

What an experience!

Wow, Merion Mom.

I didn't know you were onboard when this happened. I've been very busy last few days so haven't been following the board as much. I haven't read all of your posts yet but I'm getting ready to.

I certainly hope it's not the price of disloyalty as I cancelled a 12 not Jewel of the Seas cruise for next year and replaced it with the Crown Princess. :( I was on the Crown for the 2 day inaugural cruise and loved it so much that I decided to book for next year.

I'm going to start reading now, but I hope you're ok. You must be since you're already back posting. Thank God you're OK.

I'm glad to see that Carol and Nancy are back home and safe. I can't imagine the experience you had on that ship when it listed. Thanks also for posting your reviews. I certainly enjoyed the posts.

Carol, hopefully you are getting some much needed sleep. Thanks again.

It wasn't just that you were being disloyal.... you were having WAY too much fun doing it!!! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Just adding my good wishes that you are home.........great posts and reporting.

and you know........we have strayed from RC ourselves........but came back.......it helps you appreciate the RC product.......;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merion_Mom

Sorry, guys, I just can't wade through 50 posts, but anyone who said that it was the fault of those of us on the Princess boards is correct.

We basically crashed the boards ever since the Incident on the Crown Princess at 3:35 P.M. Tuesday, July 18.

Sorry if you were inconvenienced.

If it makes you feel any better, some of my posts to THAT thread disappeared into cyberspace, particularly my very first one which was painstakingly (and brilliantly :)) prepared, then POOF. I had to start all over, and I'm sure that my second effort wasn't as good as the first.

Hi Merion_Mom,

(Hi Carol and Nancy,)

It is good to "see" you on here.

I had popped over to the Princess board and I was shocked to see the postings from you both about everything happening on the ship.

I did not realize you were both on her until that time.

I am so glad to see you and Nancy are both OK. Nancy did post her legs were badly bruised, so I hope she is fine.

Of course my prayers go out to everyone who was on board.

Alexis

Carol, I haven't read all of your reports because CC has been too frustrating to wait for pages to load or just become white, but you really seem to have a black cloud over your head! I am glad you are safe and sound. It sounds like quite the experience, but then many of your vacations turn out that way. While I would love to meet you in person, I don't think it will be on a cruise because I would want to survive the meeting! ;) :D

Glad you are home!

jc

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=378464

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=380212

I'm just wondering how you will answer those posts that go: "I have only cruised on Royal Caribbean but have booked my next cruise on Princess. How will it be different from my RCI cruises? Will I enjoy it?":D

Seriously, though, I am glad to know that you and Nance are home safe and sound and wanted to let you know how good it was to read your on the spot accounts of the whole incident. Get some rest and then "Get out There", but only on RCI from now on.:)

Hey ladies...

Welcome home!! Wow..I know you guys are probably just starting to comprehend what you went through.

I am so glad you were physically unharmed...And think you guys handled it with as much class as anyone!!

Now....Why don't you guys take your sweet little refunds...And book the Voyager from Galveston with Wrona and I......(Jan 08) It would be awesome to meet you 2....

I was so jealous when I started reading the "LIVE LIVE LIVE" thread...I had no idea you guys were taking that trip....

Anyway...I know its way down here in lowly Galveston...But Nancy,SW has great rates.....And well gosh...You guys have all the extra moola now...

Anyway...Think about it !!1

Hey ladies...

Welcome home!! Wow..I know you guys are probably just starting to comprehend what you went through.

I am so glad you were physically unharmed...And think you guys handled it with as much class as anyone!!

Now....Why don't you guys take your sweet little refunds...And book the Voyager from Galveston with Wrona and I......(Jan 08) It would be awesome to meet you 2....

I was so jealous when I started reading the "LIVE LIVE LIVE" thread...I had no idea you guys were taking that trip....

Anyway...I know its way down here in lowly Galveston...But Nancy,SW has great rates.....And well gosh...You guys have all the extra moola now...

Anyway...Think about it !!1

I am so crushed! You never invite me down to take a cruise with you, and just because we have two supernova stars in our forum, does that make us chopped liver? I think I am going to go somewhere and cry for a bit. :(

jc

Oh contraire Grasshopper...

I have been sending out invites for the last 3 months...Yours must be lost in the mail :eek:

JC...That would be the ultimate ...Please come on down...

Shall I tell Neal A RS for 2!!?? :D

Archived