"LIVE" from the*NEW*Century 01/27/07

Radio

The best piano man is on the Constellation.......... he rules!

He packs them in "standing room only" every night.

Why can't I remember his name? .........

He pays homage to Judy Garland and plays/sings all the standards. He also does a great music trivia.

So someone, help me remember his name. LOL

The best piano man is on the Constellation.......... he rules!

He packs them in "standing room only" every night.

Why can't I remember his name? .........

He pays homage to Judy Garland and plays/sings all the standards. He also does a great music trivia.

So someone, help me remember his name. LOL

It was just announced that we will be making another Medical Evacuation at 12:30AM -1AM in Key West for a fellow passenger. The Cruise Director suggested that an announcement will be made by 8AM tomorrow with details on our arrival time in Miami...

We are currently sailing at top speed to get to Key West as fast as possible.... I will post details as they become available.

Radio

:confused: :confused:

Wow, that's unbelievable! I hope they send a boat out to meet you like they did for the first one. That would definitely impact your schedule less.

Stay healthy!

Theron

Hello everyone ! !

We just made it into port at about 915AM.... We are being tied up now. The CD suggested that the first passeger will debark around 10:30AM

My color is scheduled to be called at 12Noon. I am sure that many passenegrs are waiting in the Terminal for boarding.

The Captain made quite a bit of speed comimg from Key West to Miami... It was announced that the sick passenger is in the Hospital and is receiving the best Medical care.

I made alot of freinds while on board this week. The fellow Cruise Critics were very nice...and throughout the week I did see a few of them.

I will post a review, but it may be in a few days... I leave tomorrow for the Auto Train to get back home. It is sunny now, but the forecast is for showers this afternoon.

I post "LIVE" Trip reports for every cruise I go on, and I love to do it !

The Internet WiFi prices are HIGH with Celebrity though (I should apply for a Job with Cruise Critic !)

Thanks for all of the nice comments, and thanks for tuning in !

Radio

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks Mark! I look forward to reading your review when you get home. Have a safe trip! You might be glad you're taking the train. There's a major storm working it's way up the east coast.

Garry

Radio:

Great job. We were off Century by 10:30 and at the airport by 11.

We were among the first 100 people with the express departure... walking off our own suitcases. Our flight left MIA on time at 1:20 together with a few rebookers from our cruise.

I heard from another cruiser that Host Andy left Century when his mother broke her hip in Ocho Rios.. I hope to hear from him soon on his ordeal..

I heard from another cruiser that Host Andy left Century when his mother broke her hip in Ocho Rios.. I hope to hear from him soon on his ordeal..

Hi Arno !

I am very sorry to say that Mom's injuries were serious. We had to leave Century in Ocho Rios on Monday morning, and we had a total nightmare in Jamaica. We arrived back in Florida Wednesday morning at around 2 am. Mom is still in the hospital, and had surgery yesterday. Everything is a total mess right now. Our lives (particularly Mom's of course) went from wonderful to horrible in 1 moments time. I am still in shock. I cant get out of my head, how this Cruise was a Birthday present for Mom (her Birthday is today BTW), and this happened :(.

Thanks very much for your concern, and I will post more in a few days. Right now, I dont know how much time I will be spending at the computer, as I have a ton to deal with.... but I will check in from time to time. It was great meeting you, and I truly hope we will all sail again together in the future.

Radio:

Great job. We were off Century by 10:30 and at the airport by 11.

We were among the first 100 people with the express departure... walking off our own suitcases. Our flight left MIA on time at 1:20 together with a few rebookers from our cruise.

Thanks C 2 C, It was nice to meet you and see you win the award at the Captain Club's meeting. . .

Radio

;) ;)

Hi Arno !

I am very sorry to say that Mom's injuries were serious. We had to leave Century in Ocho Rios on Monday morning, and we had a total nightmare in Jamaica. We arrived back in Florida Wednesday morning at around 2 am. Mom is still in the hospital, and had surgery yesterday. Everything is a total mess right now. Our lives (particularly Mom's of course) went from wonderful to horrible in 1 moments time. I am still in shock. I cant get out of my head, how this Cruise was a Birthday present for Mom (her Birthday is today BTW), and this happened :(.

Thanks very much for your concern, and I will post more in a few days. Right now, I dont know how much time I will be spending at the computer, as I have a ton to deal with.... but I will check in from time to time. It was great meeting you, and I truly hope we will all sail again together in the future.

Hello Andy...It was very nice to you at the sailaway. I am very sorry to hear about your mom. I hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Radio

I am very sorry to say that Mom's injuries were serious. We had to leave Century in Ocho Rios on Monday morning, and we had a total nightmare in Jamaica.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Our prayers are with y'all.

Hi Arno !

Andy,

I am so sorry to hear about your Mother's accident and injury. Our best wishes to her and to all of your family.

Beth

Hi Everyone !

Thanks for the well wishes. I will be sure to print the responses out, and see to it that Mom reads them, when she is up to it. We appreciate them very much !

Hello Andy...It was very nice to you at the sailaway. I am very sorry to hear about your mom. I hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Radio

Hi Radio !

It was a pleasure meeting you as well. Thank you for the wonderful photo essay. I am a true fan of your outstanding work. At least I got a chance to see the Cruise we missed :)

I hope we will sail again together on a future Cruise.

Archived