OMG after a year of planning we leave tomorrow!!

K1226M

You will absolutely positively LOVE the Navigator. That was our first Voyager ship and still our all time favorite. Have a wonderful time and be sure to stop back and let us know how you liked your cruise. :)

Have a great first cruise!!!

WARNING - you are only a bit more than a week away from your first attack of CWS (cruise withdrawal syndrome). While there is no real cure (until the next cruise), symptoms can be lessened by booking a new cruise while still onboard.

BTW, as a new cruiser, you should be aware that on the last morning of the cruise, it is considered bad form to clamp yourself on to a part of the ship and have to be pried off by staff. It doesn't work anyway, they won't let you stay - its been tried many times.

For Navigator of the seas with the entire Family there is about 20 of us. We don't actually sail until Sat but I am so excited and its my first cruise!!!

It was almost a year ago I was in the same boat (pun intended). We booked our cruise 540 days ahead. While I obviously don't know you, your message brought back some great memories and I hope your cruise is as great as ours was and you get hooked like we are.

Have a great first cruise!!!

WARNING - you are only a bit more than a week away from your first attack of CWS (cruise withdrawal syndrome). While there is no real cure (until the next cruise), symptoms can be lessened by booking a new cruise while still onboard.

BTW, as a new cruiser, you should be aware that on the last morning of the cruise, it is considered bad form to clamp yourself on to a part of the ship and have to be pried off by staff. It doesn't work anyway, they won't let you stay - its been tried many times.

Ugh, I know all about CWS ... last week we were on the Navigator ... a week ago today were were in Cozumel :( Oh how I miss the pizza of the day at the Cafe Promenade, room service breakfast on the balcony, playing ping pong and mini-golf with my kids, sitting in the hot tub, lovely dinners that I didn't cook, chocolates on my pillow ... I am so jealous !!! You are going to love the Navigator !!!

Ugh, I know all about CWS ... last week we were on the Navigator ... a week ago today were were in Cozumel :( Oh how I miss the pizza of the day at the Cafe Promenade, room service breakfast on the balcony, playing ping pong and mini-golf with my kids, sitting in the hot tub, lovely dinners that I didn't cook, chocolates on my pillow ... I am so jealous !!! You are going to love the Navigator !!!

Sounds just about like my week on Navigator :p !!! I think mine is usually more PCD (post cruise depression).

For Navigator of the seas with the entire Family there is about 20 of us. We don't actually sail until Sat but I am so excited and its my first cruise!!!

Congratulations.

I hope that all of you have a great cruise and safe return home afterwards. What is your itenerary? Eastern Caribbean or Western?

David

Archived